Reviews for Midnight Bowl of Ice Cream
ah sweet
Onyx Panthera chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Cute. Enjoyed the Read.
kialajaray chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
i loved this! i thought it was sweet how he offered to stay up with her.
CaryFairy chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
aww! i wish i had someone to sit with me when i have insomniac attacks! all i get is P
Ayaia of the Moon chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I have decided to submit more reviews. I think it's annoying when readers don't review, and I have, like 300 people who've read the story, but only 20 or so who reviewed. So, here's a review from me. :)

I liked this story. I'm a sucker for da Cajun dude, but hey. Who isn't?

Yay for dancing ice-cream jammies!

~Ayaia of the Moon
Sareh chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Aww, that's so sweet.

I reread the last part that Remy says to Rogue and thought it was soo sweet how Remy starts it off by mentioning himself in the third person but then lets it drop to the first person by the end of his offer. It really shows how he also lets down his guard when around her.

I really liked the Romy dynamic in this little ficlet. I'd love to read some more where that came from. This is going to be added to my faves :).
Fairy Of Anime chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I love it! Pleases write more soon!
InnerFathoms chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Liked the bit about mint ice cream pj's while eating mint ice cream. Remy's response was very endearing as well. Great oneshot.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Aw. That's really sweet!

Please do more ROMY One-shots or stories!
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Very sweet, I liked it._
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
that was kool i really liked it
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
XD ROMY fluff. very cute. Love it when Remy goes all protective of Rogueand helps her and stuff.
Retrimesuroth chapter 1 . 6/24/2006

This would have been really good with more chapters though methinks.

Edward's Stupid Lamb chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
oh...this would make a great story... please don't keep it a one-shot...loved it!