Reviews for Oblivion
sakemori chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
how saddening :(. but iknoe that's what he would do to keep his sister alive. it still saddening though
Queen Grapefruit chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is really well done! I don't think anyone really gives much thought to the sacrifices that Kagami, Gold, and the Sages made. It's really nice to see that someone else was thinking it was a pity too.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
wow that's sad. Even though in the manga it just shows Kagami flying away on his "great golden wings into the night sky" as Kaguya puts it. I think I got that line right.

Btw, you have an awesome penname.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I didn't expect to find such a thought provoking fanfiction in the PL section. Kagami is perfectly in character, as a big brother watching over his little sister, but also as a selfish human being who only wants to live. All in all, I have no complaints. This was truly a very good read.
Oro4 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
aww sad.. but true true lol Kagami I LOVE YOU!
CorvidQueen chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
That was so touching T_T There's precious little Planet Ladder fanfiction in the world
TheDawnStarEmpress chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Wow, I really enjoyed this one. - I love Planet Ladder, and Kagami is one of my favorite characters. Well done!
Garowyn chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Terrific work! I enjoyed this.
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I luv Kagami so much. ;; To bad he died in the end. ::still can't imagine Sue haing smex with Kaguya:: .
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Wow! I loved it! It shows Kagami's love without making it incest and it flows well with the plot. I think that Kagami was very in character and well, I'm happy that there's another PL story right now!