Reviews for Please Smile At Me
zeprincelini chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
OMG, i love this story. It had me all emotional. Damn, i almost cried. True love is beautiful.
GalanthaDreams chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
This story is one of the first that I had ever read for this pairing and it will probably always have a place in my heart. It isn't flawless but sometimes I can see it in my mind like the house I grew up in, like the people I have loved. What I mean to say is that the feeling the story conveys is powerful. I read many books and many, although well written, the words placed perfectly so, lacked the soul of this one. This review has been a long time coming-I read this before I even had an account. I hope you'll forgive my tardiness. All the time expended to find this story and read it again was unquestionably worth it.
preettygabbysz chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
omg i love it. xD
Innocence and Instinct chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
x3 aww how sweet!

i liked it :D

very bitter sweet just how i like it lol

good job ;D
Gawd Complex chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Fault on my part. The confrontation did come. Good job on it!

I really did like this story, though it was a tad short... But I don't think you were going for novel lenght anyway. ;)

At some points I was a tiny bit dissapointed you didn't go all that indepth into some characters' feelings, but with the poetical flow you really did well. Besides, as I see it, fanfiction is just practice for the real work. ;)

Anyway, overall a nice read. I wouldn't mind reading more of your stuff.
Gawd Complex chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
This chapter left me a bit unsatisfied. Unlike the other chapters this one didn't quite 'reach' (for lack of better word) to me.

I was a bit dissapointed that you ended the Cloud/Tifa thing so easily, as in not writing the confrontation.

Still love the story, though.
Gawd Complex chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
I love the character conflict you put into the story. This chapter really showed it.
Gawd Complex chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
Quote: -lowering his head, camouflaging tormented stormy seas with his golden syrup colored hair.

This sentence wasn't poetical anymore... just plain overkill. Tormented stormy seas? Um, yeah. I do applaud you for your creativity, but to me it's a bit gag-worthy.

It's not a wise thing to use too many adjectives. Of course, there are adjectives needed to make a story work, and let your reader know of the surroundings and everything, but there's a border between pretty and overkill.

(Pardon me, I seem to like the word 'overkill' a lot, lately.)
Gawd Complex chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
It seems you have a bit of a poetical writing style. Normally, it irks me, but in this story it doesn't nearly irk me as bad as others.

(And, yes, that's a compliment, because I really have a natural hate against peoms. Shh, don't tell anyone.)
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Quote: A pretty girl with chestnut locks and lovely golden brown almond shaped eyes checked her watch on her slim wrist and frowned slightly.

-Wow, OVERKILL. Descriptions of a character's looks are sensitive things to write. Readers are quick to say something's overkill. Though you didn't write a whole paragraph about Tifa's looks, that sentence contained way too much detail. Divide all the details a bit more subtle, in stead of giving away everything is one sentence.

About the chapter in general: Impressive. This is certainly a refreshing way of portraying Aeris. Not many authors have the courage to make their characters do such a thing, even in fanfiction many FF-authors tend to sueify already existing characters. And since the FF-fandom has made Aerith such an angelic character I really must compliment your courage.
Lilly Kim chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
Aw...

This story made me feel so depressing. Poor, POOR Aerith. I know exactly how she feels (although I could never do the same as her).

But I loved the end...

And I had figured out that Cloud loved her in the end in the chapter 5.

Ahh, I was checking your profile... Well, I'm a huge fan of Yukiru too. They're so cute together . Like the friendship between Tohru e Kyou but hes just so rude to be with her. Think that they would never worked out. Did you read the last volume of the manga? I did already and hated it rsrs, just felt like I should comment about Furuba. I don't see very fans of Yukiru, so...

Well... Think it's all. Loved your fic! Soon I will read the others.
Paradoxos chapter 6 . 5/5/2007
I enjoyed this story.

And I loved, especially, your unique descriptions. I loved the line "her tears were like the roots of a tree peeking out from the grassy surface" (or something like that...).

During the middle, I have been thinking. After they did what they did (you know), and Aeris was describing how his eyes were icy, was she imagining that, or was he really giving her cold looks?

Anyways, GOOD JOB!
xanimejunkie chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
o.o! WHOO! .. keep on writing dude! ..
asga chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
oh my ur right its happy ending, heheh thanx a lot for writing this story :d its sweet and angsty :d hope see more from u :d
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 6 . 10/16/2006
0_0 *weeps* Oh yes, this chapter was very much to my liking! Fluffy, romantic, sweet. . . *sighs happily* It was a wonderful ending! _