Reviews for Restrained
jess144 chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Géniale a lire malgré toutes les souffrances thank you for history.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
What a kick arse whumpy story! *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped Shep so well. I liked how ya didn't magically cure John of the trauma he endured but kept the ending as ya did with him finally recognizing he was home in Atlantis and he was safe. A very gritty and intense tale. Good on ya. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I've had this story in my faves for along time and just reread it! I dont know why I never reviewed...perhaps becoz it was written so long ago...I hope you get this so you will see I loved this story! It was intense and whumpaliscious! I love Sheppard and all SGA and miss it so! Thank Goodness for SGA fanfic to keep it alive with wonderful stories to enjoy! Thanks!
Castielle chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Aww, poor Sheppard! Awesome story, Shep whump rules!
Wuchel1 chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Wow, nice whumpage! Thanks for sharing.
bright-blue shiny tutu chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
ah, yes, that was great. can't help but adore those torture scenes :)
Potterworm chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
This was a fantastic story. You did a great job with it - the perfect characterization and tension bubbling away.
Space1Traveler chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
Whew! That was hard reading. Good whump, but hard to take. Nice job.

Thanks.
Nychta Brhoche chapter 4 . 9/13/2007
Gosh, you really do this well. You know, anybody could beat the crap out of Sheppard but you really manage to get into all the psychological issues that make the whole genre interesting reading.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you whump well. ;)

And the medical aspects of this particular story really make the skin crawl...
Amaq Iraluq chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
That was a really good read! Thanks!
Haleykim chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
What a great story, Ali! It had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Well-written, wonderful Shep whump, and a lovely team-comforting chapter at the end. Just the way I like it :o)

Thanks for sharing this with us, Ali! Hope to see more of your work finished very soon!

x Tristen
Twinchy chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
Boy, you can write intense stories! I read the whole night, heart racing, and couldn’t stop. Parts of it reminded me of your “A Merry Little Christmas” – can’t even imagine why ;-) .

I have to admit though, it was not your best work – yet still very strong – and at times really so tough – I know you warned me – that it took me by surprise, nonetheless.

Still, you’re one hell of a whump story writer! When I’m down or outright frustrated, I can always rely on your fics to offer me some sort of valve to blow off steam for relief. Thanks a lot for that.

BTW, the guy truly deserved to die – just a lot slower than that!
sherryw chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
OK I just read your story all the way through..all I can say is woo hoo! I loved it. Well off to read some more of your wonderful stories.
Allegra chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
Wow! So much in so few chapters. I'm the queen of the long-winded story and I am so impressed by how well you cut to the chase without omitting any of the vital components or bedside manner scenes. I'm thrilled that you are so prolific as well! I've got loads more stories to read and review - the perfect lazy morning! Thank you!
Marlab chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Boy, this just warms my little whumper heart! Well done! I love how Teyla brings him back to what's real, and you've done good in the whumpage descriptions :)