Reviews for So Sue Me
jaqmaq77 chapter 17 . 11/18/2022
I really don't believe I just read 17 chapters without throwing up or being traumatised... it's all rather depressing... but then, on the upside... I get to imagine the author coming to Scotland and being savaged by a herd of wild Haggis - throwing Neeps and Tatties at him, her, or it... as I dream up my own screwed up ending... and ultimately dream of Harry ending up in bed with Hermione, Tonks and Fleur...
Hskcjdjkzmxnsk chapter 2 . 7/31/2022
Wait is snape there? he. !? I love this Harry
thebigsister13 chapter 17 . 7/20/2022
This is has been my go-to fic for genuine shits and giggles for years now…hahaha
iamyashflipkart chapter 1 . 6/27/2022
Excellent story. Excellent humour. The type i will read multiple times to assimilate the joke
yochan123 chapter 13 . 4/25/2022
yeah don't be friends with hermione. she's a bitch at age 11. how much worse can she get with age (a lot)
yochan123 chapter 9 . 4/24/2022
omg I LOVE THIS HARRY. hahahah yes sarcastic harry is the best.

bye bye hermione you'll fare better in ravenclaw honestly. for both you and the gryffindors' sakes
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/24/2022
LOL yes beautiful havoc and honestly ron weasley it's disgusting to have an old rat as a pet wtf dude
yochan123 chapter 5 . 4/24/2022
they're his own flesh and blood, you said, well apparently that doesn't as mean as much to some people as it does to you," she chastised, "and how did you not notice this? Didn't you bother to check in on poor little Harry once?"

yes why hasn't anyone checked up in harry

Voldemrot… 'I'm sorry,'" the boy mocked in a deep voice, "'but you have The-Rot-That-Must-Not-Be-Named in your basement.'"

Snape choked on his tea.
LMAO
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2022
This chapter genuinely made me laugh out loud. Amazing work!
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 2/14/2022
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2021
this harry is basically british JR (hes a close friend of mine)
Teligoth Ren chapter 2 . 11/11/2021
My goodness, I've read this before but I'm back. Harry's comments have caused a supernova in my brain birthing many questions into being. As this is my brain, I think this could work as a line of questions from Harry. This Harry anyway. Just imagine him asking the houselves the many questions he posed to the adults. And others like, "how do houselves procreate", "do you even procreate or do you just pop into being"? My goodness my brain. Anyway, great story. :)
Juhkawaii chapter 7 . 9/29/2021
Then the pale, foreboding man (foreboding in the manner an incubus is foreboding, that is) grabbed Harry's arm and declared, in that uppity, 'I'm gay and know it, but you better not say a word' tone, "You will not be leaving until this child apologizes to my son for—"

HELP IM LAUGHING SO MUCHH BAHAHA
IloveHeat chapter 6 . 9/11/2021
Every time I read this story I laugh. Out loud. And then have to explain to the people around me how great this story is. Thank you once again.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/5/2021
i hate it when these arent finished
2,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »