Reviews for So Sue Me
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2021
this harry is basically british JR (hes a close friend of mine)
Teligoth Ren chapter 2 . 11/11/2021
My goodness, I've read this before but I'm back. Harry's comments have caused a supernova in my brain birthing many questions into being. As this is my brain, I think this could work as a line of questions from Harry. This Harry anyway. Just imagine him asking the houselves the many questions he posed to the adults. And others like, "how do houselves procreate", "do you even procreate or do you just pop into being"? My goodness my brain. Anyway, great story. :)
Juhkawaii chapter 7 . 9/29/2021
Then the pale, foreboding man (foreboding in the manner an incubus is foreboding, that is) grabbed Harry's arm and declared, in that uppity, 'I'm gay and know it, but you better not say a word' tone, "You will not be leaving until this child apologizes to my son for—"

HELP IM LAUGHING SO MUCHH BAHAHA
IloveHeat chapter 6 . 9/11/2021
Every time I read this story I laugh. Out loud. And then have to explain to the people around me how great this story is. Thank you once again.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/5/2021
i hate it when these arent finished
Ratus chapter 17 . 6/28/2021
OMG, I have laughed my butt off reading this. I hear in Harry the voice in my head that I have had to shut up for 40 years so I don't get fired! Please please please, I need more of this wonderful crackish story.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2021
PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS STORY I NEED IT LOLOLOLOL
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/19/2021
OMG MY STOMACH
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/19/2021
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/19/2021
i almost got a heart attack lol
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 5 . 6/19/2021
OMG HAHAHAHA IM FAVROTING THIS IN ALL MY FANFIC ACOUNTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
OMG I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF WHEN I READ THIS
Jimbocous chapter 16 . 5/24/2021
Thanks for a great read so far. Sure hope you find your way back to this at some point. Much mayhem remains unexplored!
Bean chapter 17 . 5/16/2021
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I neeeeeed more. It was so funny Pleaseeeee. I absolutely loved itttttt.
faadfacacadffvk chapter 5 . 3/9/2021
It was funny I enjoyed it
2,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »