Reviews for So Sue Me
Okami2312 chapter 17 . 12/4/2023
Okay so the abuse MIGHT have given Harry more issues than insecurity hidden by rampant megalomania seeing how easy it was for him to scacrifice Quirrel.
Im starting to think him threatening Fillius by saying he’s going to kill house elves for a ritual was an actual threat.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2023
This is terrible
princeshukla888 chapter 6 . 4/14/2023
Harry gets very annoying at some points and I dont know its just that out of all fics I have read I cannot fathom Harry being a continuous pain in the ass for some people.
the scorpion commander chapter 15 . 3/3/2023
nice
jaqmaq77 chapter 17 . 11/18/2022
I really don't believe I just read 17 chapters without throwing up or being traumatised... it's all rather depressing... but then, on the upside... I get to imagine the author coming to Scotland and being savaged by a herd of wild Haggis - throwing Neeps and Tatties at him, her, or it... as I dream up my own screwed up ending... and ultimately dream of Harry ending up in bed with Hermione, Tonks and Fleur...
Hskcjdjkzmxnsk chapter 2 . 7/31/2022
Wait is snape there? he. !? I love this Harry
Her Laziness chapter 17 . 7/20/2022
This is has been my go-to fic for genuine shits and giggles for years now…hahaha
iamyashflipkart chapter 1 . 6/27/2022
Excellent story. Excellent humour. The type i will read multiple times to assimilate the joke
yochan123 chapter 13 . 4/25/2022
yeah don't be friends with hermione. she's a bitch at age 11. how much worse can she get with age (a lot)
yochan123 chapter 9 . 4/24/2022
omg I LOVE THIS HARRY. hahahah yes sarcastic harry is the best.

bye bye hermione you'll fare better in ravenclaw honestly. for both you and the gryffindors' sakes
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/24/2022
LOL yes beautiful havoc and honestly ron weasley it's disgusting to have an old rat as a pet wtf dude
yochan123 chapter 5 . 4/24/2022
they're his own flesh and blood, you said, well apparently that doesn't as mean as much to some people as it does to you," she chastised, "and how did you not notice this? Didn't you bother to check in on poor little Harry once?"

yes why hasn't anyone checked up in harry

Voldemrot… 'I'm sorry,'" the boy mocked in a deep voice, "'but you have The-Rot-That-Must-Not-Be-Named in your basement.'"

Snape choked on his tea.
LMAO
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2022
This chapter genuinely made me laugh out loud. Amazing work!
Spade Zi chapter 1 . 2/14/2022
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2021
this harry is basically british JR (hes a close friend of mine)
2,454 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »