Reviews for So Sue Me
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaa!
the real narnia chapter 17 . 8/21
wow. this is absolutely amazing. I sincerely hope you decide to continue this, because it's absolutely hysterical.
It's not just the magic wand that flushes all the masculinity out of Harry Potter, it's just about every word Rowling wrote. I seriously believe she wrote a female protagonist, then changed her name at the last second.

The only problem my theory, as far as I can see, is that all the girls in HP are tougher than HP.
Silver Sword Shadeslayer chapter 17 . 8/16
Wow... I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my life. Bravo, bravo.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/8
That. Was. AWESOME!
Tannin Tele chapter 17 . 7/20
This is fucking hilarious. Never stop, lest you be ravaged by a pack of wild donkeys and stampeding elephants claiming to be apart of the American government. I have connections.
This is so funny! I wish there was more! Sarcastic humor is great when it's not directed at you:)
rnthenu chapter 17 . 6/13
I'm not sure whether it's me, and I'm sorry to post a negative review, but I found your Harry to be more annoying, selfish (especially the way he kept disturbing classes) and boring than funny. But thanks for writing.
KatherineIsobellePotter chapter 17 . 5/19
Continue
jon reeve chapter 17 . 5/18
Assisted suicide by troll. Valid.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/17
Good start you've got here.
In Britain 'soccer' is called football, sorry if that seemed a bit stupid, it's just really annoying if someone in a fanfic from from your country says it wrong.
Jeb59 chapter 17 . 4/30
Love this. Is it going to continue?
jcampbellohten chapter 16 . 4/21
But they already had a shorter version of that conversation about Harry naming his owl Voldemrot...
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 4/20
Harry never mentioned Voldemrot was the name of his owl before Hermione did, so how did Hermione know? Also, the part where the twins slither up from under the table was absolutely hilarious. In my head I saw them moving almost like two-dimensional figures, like some kind of acid trip. Very cracky. Great job. I also like Harry's Feorgered resolution. How is that pronounced, exactly?
2,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »