Reviews for So Sue Me
This is great! I couldn't stop laughing! Please continue!
greyhoundxx chapter 17 . 9/15
omg I'm dying, this is probably the funniest thing I've ever read
PhantomMeow chapter 17 . 7/25
The story is amazing.
IloveHeat chapter 5 . 7/4
I've reread this a lot of times and every single time a snicker aloud. A mark of a great writer. It's been years since you wrote this but I still love it. Thank you
FreelanceBum chapter 15 . 7/1
Why the Cult of the Ravenclaw, when it could be the Ravencult?
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 7/1
This Harry reminds me so much of Calvin.
TL14 chapter 17 . 6/29
I love this story so much! IT IS FANTASTIC!
Devidakk chapter 10 . 6/17
I managed to reduce my laughter into chuckling, but it's not enough and I'm dying... I love your Excited House Elves' Liquid in the Food theory.
i'm iam chapter 2 . 6/17
i love the way harry eggs on the Dumbledore telling off. it reminds me of what me and my brothers would do to eachover. it is perfect
Devidakk chapter 2 . 6/17
When I have read the title and I was honestly amused, I knew something was wrong... I shouldn't have start reading it, because it's something like 23:30 in my country and I'm trying hard not to laugh... And it's only half of second chapter... And I can't stop reading... 3
SerenityKitsune chapter 5 . 6/14
ahahahahahahahahahahaha
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 5/11
Thanks for the laugh. I enjoyed reading what you've written so far. I'm curious if Squirrell would actually suffer from the Defence curse, and if the teachers would see the Dork Lord leave him?
Calmzone1 chapter 7 . 5/10
That would be so fun. I wonder what Fred and George will think... and what would Snape think if Harry gets sorted to his house now
reddir chapter 2 . 5/4
Loving this! Dumbles really needs to get chastised in every fic.
falseworld chapter 2 . 5/4
Harry's indirect attacks on Dumbledore were hilarious. Great fic, hope you continue it.
2,314 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »