Reviews for So Sue Me
eva chapter 17 . 11/18
i am 99% sure that the harry in thos story has adhd
Abyssal Angel chapter 15 . 11/9
D-Did that A-hole just threaten Harry with obliviation on top of being ostracized?

Welp, that's it for me. This story was amusing (bordering on annoying), but that just tipped me over into being pissed off. Bye.
JheremyC chapter 17 . 10/16
Great read especially if you enjoy well written snark.
I have read this several times and will probably re-read when I need my next snark fix. Wish this had been longer but even unfinished it is worth your time.
The Hidden Library chapter 17 . 9/27
This is officially one of my favorite chapters of this story. :)
The Hidden Library chapter 16 . 9/27
I loved this chapter, but I just want to say that Harry mentioned his owls name in the chapter where he goes to Hogwarts and gets sorted to Ravenclaw. Just wanted you to know about this, but great story so far!
moriahp24 chapter 17 . 9/24
Wow I love this story so much it’s so funny I have read it 3 times and it makes me laugh every time
Oh my goodness. They are certainly going to be thicker friends from this..trauma.. Poor Squirrel
FotoDi chapter 13 . 9/1
OMG! You are evil. You’ll have your AU King AKC Erudite Witticisms make Kool-Aid️ jokes next!
FotoDi chapter 10 . 9/1
You’d think that Minerva and Severus would offer Filius their condolences and support as a Ravenclaw will never be the same again...

Even better name: Harry Witchen Wizard
FotoDi chapter 9 . 9/1
What about “Harry Witch & Wizard”?
After all he is at Hogwarts..!
JustABean chapter 12 . 8/27
I'm sure that the amount of oxygen that leaves my body would sufficiently stop my asphyxiation while experiencing panic attacks because this is so frickin funny.
JustABean chapter 5 . 8/27
When I tell you I had to take a second for the pun- It's just so good! And Harry's quips are giving me years on my life :)
JustABean chapter 2 . 8/27
The characterization of Minerva has me rolling! I love it!
Anne Bond chapter 11 . 8/7
Bloody hell this book has me in fits of silent laughter because it's past midnight, and I'm not supposed to be reading, but I am.
How in the Nine Worlds do you even think all this stuff up?!
I’ve reread this several times, and each time I just about die laughing my ass off! I wish you would take it up again!
2,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »