Reviews for So Sue Me
moosejuice5 chapter 17 . 7/3
oh my god this is brilliant, i know it hasn't been updated in eight years but please upload more this shit is brilliant
forgotmypassword chapter 17 . 6/27
At first I was like Nooo not another Harrys an ass fic. Now I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. that being sad I'm really sad you haven't continued such a great Hilarious and well written story.
forgotmypassword chapter 6 . 6/27
At first I was like nooo not another Harrys an ass fic. Now I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING oh my god I love this
Zyenna chapter 17 . 6/24
This story is hularious. it hat me in stich and struggling to breath. You are an amazing writer. Your delivery sometimes seems a bit rushed but other than that your great! Keep up the awesome work!
Trent Foley chapter 6 . 6/18
Oh my God! That was so cute! This was perhaps the sweetest scene so far in this story! Harry actually shows that he cares for Ruebella and I am just thinking oh my God! It's too darn sweet! I want this story to focus less on the humourin' and more on how Harry and Ruebella grow closer as a family and learn to love each other and Harry finds closure after hisa life of estrangement.
NightCrimson chapter 1 . 6/17
Harry seems pretty fun so far. I like dry humour, so I'm looking forward to a few more chuckles out of this fic because it seems pretty witty and yet kind of believable that Harry could have alternatively turned out this way.
Devil.Harry chapter 17 . 6/8
great, story. i didn't laugh this hard for a long time. pls update soon.
MudbloodAndProudOfIt101 chapter 16 . 5/31
LOL
MudbloodAndProudOfIt101 chapter 10 . 5/31
I haven't laughed in 9 months. This did the trick!
J.C Jackals chapter 5 . 5/11
It has been way too long since I've laughed this hard while reading a fanfiction. This ending especially. If I was drinking at the time I'd be needing to replace a laptop.

Good, no phenomenal, job writing this!
Psych-Student chapter 2 . 5/7
Hey, great chapter! love the sarcasm and jokes, just awesome.
Just wanted to point out the negative reinforcement (like you had mcgonigall threaten harry w/) would be something that harry would like. "reinforcement" is anything that makes the person happy. "punishment" is something that they don't like. Negative and Positve are just taking things away or giving them. so negative reinforcement would be taking away restrictions. i.e. "you no longer have a curfew, you can stay up as late as you want."
anyways, thats ya'lls psych lecture for the day!
Thanks for reading my chatter.
Bookofcircus chapter 17 . 4/21
I absolutely love it! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
TheDeductionist chapter 17 . 4/12
WHAT? You CAN'T end it there! You simply CAN'T! Are you ever going to update again? I know you haven't in a really long time but I find myself rather addicted to this now. PLEASE UPDATE! Pretty please? I really want to read more!
TheDeductionist chapter 16 . 4/11
Haha. I love it :D
TheDeductionist chapter 15 . 4/11
I am so confused... Well, yes... Uh... Yeah, I'm really confused.
2,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »