Reviews for Tainted Cinderella
PrincessBlonde chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
nahia2008 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Winter Aquamarine chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Ok, so I haven't finished reading this story yet, so this isn't exactly a 'review'. But I just wanted to tell you that you got the conversion from dollars to yen wrong. It's been bugging me because this is supposed to be a serious story and whenever I read of Sango selling herself for "a few hundred yen" I cant help but laugh out loud. That's like selling herself for a can of some aerated drink.

So, yeah, I read that you modified the story for , right? So you probably just used "Replace" or something to change the word 'dollars' to 'yen'.

An easy way to convert, if you don't want to look it up is, Dollars to Yen: Shift the decimal point two places to the right. So 'a few hundred yen' should probably be 'a few tens of thousands of yen'.

Other then that, the story is great! I've reached to the part where Kagome makes her appearance! _
Kikana chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
That story was so inspirering, and fit so perfectly,and the plot was very ,one of the most Astonishing Miroku and Sango stories in Job! .
Kittymama12 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
OMG, Beautiful. I'm crying inside.
NilName chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
That was a wonderful one-shot u got! Bravo.

hegalomaniac chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
your friend is really a genius! Tell her to give me some writing tips!:)
rocker4ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This was really sweet, I REALLY loved it. Tell your friend this rocks _
Ash-Chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Beautiful story, totally amazing, loved it. 2 bad its over *sob*
fragmentedvisions chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
O my gersh that was cute... i loved it so much. *sobs*
Kristen chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Awesome story! The end was so sweet! Great punctuation and spelling too. Keep it up :)
Crowbartender chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wow. That was beautiful the ending was perfect, everything was perfect. I envy you and this story of perfection! The way you've set it out is very extraordinary. Now that I think it over, this story has to be one of the best stories I've read in my whole entire life.
Nichelle chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
that was absolutely one of the best Fanfics i've ever read! i can always tell when there is a worth while story because of the way it makes you feel when you read it. this story had very strong feeling in it, awesome job! besides i love the pairing of Miroku and Sango hope too see more of your stuff!
loveleighalissa chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Nakaruma Aiko a real penname chapter 1 . 9/22/2006

That was truly one of the best oneshots i have ever read. Even if there was a *ahem*...lemon in it *AHEM*

It was really sweet and unlike a lot of other oneshots Mir/San I have read. You really did take me into the character and I nearly cried at the end.