Reviews for Remember
Bibe chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
stupid.
Gemini-M chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Hi fojg24,

Your story was very interesting, but sad. Poor Jarod had to leave his girlfriend and the normal life he had found for a short time. Nicely Done.

Mercy
Nans chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
He watched as Jasmine stepped onto the porch to watch him drive away from the house. He would miss her. He hoped that Miss Parker and Sydney would keep their word. She told him that when they left he should leave and she would only do this once. He thanked her even if she was always chasing him to bring him back to the Centre.

Great story.

Will look forward to another one, hopefully soon

Nans
Nancy chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
I hope that MP's goal is NOT to return J to the Centre - but that has always been her plan. So, we shall see. Can't wait to see Sydney's take on the situation and his advice to MP. Thanks!
Dolphinchic chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
I Really like this story. and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Nans chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Miss Parker made her way to the motel she was staying and called Sydney. She didn’t tell him why he needed to come to Dallas. Sydney would be there tomorrow and she would take him to see Jarod. She knew that he needed to make sure that his pretender was okay even if he didn’t remember his past.

Great chapter, yeap Sydney would want to know

Will be interesting to see how you take this little tale ;-)

Nans
michelle chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
I think MP and/or Sydney will have to explain a few more things. She did a good job of stalling on his questions, but I think he would have pressed a little harder to get information. He's been without memories for a year, he's bound to be eager to know everything-now. MP didn't mention Ethan, does he exist in this story? Post again soon.
Miravisu chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Perhaps a bit too escalated tempo, but I like the plot. A clean slate and new beginning for Jarod, which of course involves Pez :D

Will Jarod at all remember his past now that Miss Parker has found him? And will he remember more of his feelings for her, I wonder.. ;)
BallsBreaker chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Am I right in thinking this won't be an MPJR fic? If not, too bad...