Reviews for Conrad's Counseling Service
it was so cute
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
wah... so sweet
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
That's funny! I can actually see him doing that because he loves both his little brother and the King, and he knows how his little brother feels for the King and he is just happy to know that Yuuri feels the same way for Wolfram. I loved it! good job. maybe you should keep writing with other drabbles as counselor Conrad. that would be fun.
life's better in my mind chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
lol omg! I giggled like a school girl all the way through that. it was kinda wrong getting Conrad involved with wolfram and Yuri doing it but it made it twice as funny!
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
The idea of Conrad being a counsellor was very original, I loved it! Yuuri and Wolfram are so adorable in this, I love this fic!
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Absolutely adorable. I love the idea of Conrad's Counseling Service. My favorite part was Wolfram's attraction to pretty things and attachment to his stationary
Sayoko Bizen chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
more! i need you - er, Conrad - to resolve Gunter and Gwendal's situation!

Find Greta a puppy love!

Find Queen Cheri a good man who will make her happy (well, happier, because the lady already is walking sunshine!)

More Conrad! Whee!
Yumechou chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
LOL! I can't imagine Conrad as a castle counselor, but okay, that's really hilarious idea! XD
maryjane239 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
YEAH AWSOME JOB!...wow...Wolfam must be very vocal for Conrad to hear the al the ay hrought thoses solod oak wood doors _
Ally Montgomery chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
that was good i liked it. hehe
Nikkler chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
OMG! I loved IT! I thought it was so cute! Huggles

Nikkler
eriloca chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Being a counselor would be the perfect job for Conrad! I really liked it!
arsenic-graffiti chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Conrad! You voyeur! XDXDXD

But really, who decided that Blood Pledge needed a councelor? XD
jinjyaa chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Aw. :) Really good!

I loved Wolfram's outfit.

I hope you'll keep going with this. Could have a lot of fun coming up with issues to resolve...

Murata: Remembering all these past lives, I'm just having trouble keeping track of who I am... And...well...which lies I told whom.

Yozak: I'm up for promotion, but I don't think people take me seriously enough. I think they have trouble respecting my crossdressing.

I should stop. :) Fun idea!