Reviews for Raising Holi
Lady Minuialwen chapter 5 . 3/31
XD I love the ending
madagascarmaster chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Dinobots The worlds most AWESOME babysitters!
DragonStormsH2O chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
I love your story! Please continue it! I wonder how the autobots let alone the dinobots would handle if the decepticons kidnapped Holi. Also I wonder how Elita one and the female autobots back on cybertron will handle the news of Holi? Anyways Love your story and I hope you will continue it! It's awsome!
ida-criss-wild chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
me more!
Hunter Alexander Crane chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
you will update or you will burn in the Inferno, Hell, and the Wastelands.
Hunter Alexander Crane chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
oh crap... 5 year old flamethower not good!
i love athrun chapter 10 . 12/2/2010
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
InTheLight-Hija chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
SAVE THE MUSES! Oh yeah! Awesome, looks like we kinda had the same idea in a way. :D Don't stop this, Fatala. It's great, and don't listen to those who say otherwise. This story rocks.

~Light1396
xxJazz'sGirlxx chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
its great keep it going :)
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
I think for when Red Alert has to watch Holi, he should be constantly worrying and overprotecting her. Also, in another chapter, I think Laserbeak should see Holi and tell the Decepticons about it. I don't know why I thought of the second idea but I imagined it happening and well, that's about it.
Rackler chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
Um.. ya' know that five year old girls don't talk lie that. I know this isn't the chapter that you have Holi describe what happened, but she still wouldn't talk like a Univercity teacher.
Decepticon Chick chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
Wow great story :)

Just form me, I think decepticons should be more in the story. But that is just form me, please continue :)
princesssuzie chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
Heh... it's been quite some time since the last time I posted some reviews on your story. I must say that the story is progressing very well. I especially like the chapter with Ratchet - poor guy. XD

As for the suggestions: I personally would like to see some more chapters where Autobots babysit Holi. Maybee you could introduce some Season 2 Autobots like Red Alert, Powerglide, Smokescreen, Tracks (best if paired up with Raoul) or... Omega Supreme. :D

Also, it would be fun to introduce some action with Decepticons, I don't know maybee with Megatron kidnaping Holi?

Hope this helps...
Trickster91 chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
Have Cliffjumper babysit Holi! He could show off his glass gas and other guns. Then have Holi accidentally blast CJ with his own glass gas!

But it's up to you. :)