Reviews for Detour
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
That was good just like all u're other stories. I hope that u will write more. Thank u
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
Your story grabbed me right out of the gate. Thanks for an interesting story. :)
Writer With Sprite chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
another great work. can't wait until you write again. five stars.
Cissyaliza chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
I like when Charlie is taking care of Don and in your fic you describe that with great talent.
Sharon chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
Really liked this story and the emotions it evoked! Keep up the good work!
pucktofaerie chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Hehe-nice twist on an old favorite. Love the ending. Keep up the great work!
Reius Devirix chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
Hey! Great story! I really liked it. Keep up the good work!
Taura Callisto chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
Great story, I have no idea how I missed it considering it came out in June.

It's nice to see a story where Charlie has to be the one taking care of stuff and trying to figure out how to find help.

I totally thought that maybe Charlie had fallen asleep in the scene right before Don dies, and maybe he was just dreaming that happening, but then I read the next chapter and find out it was for real, man that's harsh killing of Don, even if it was just for a few minutes. Poor Charlie!

Anyway, loved the story!
astalder27 chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
LOL! So sweet!
Mismatched Letters chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
that was cute baby o yea take da mike away kute. defenetly kute. o i like ending.
starfire25 chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
interesting story. i like it. i love angsty stories!
merryw chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
That was excellent!
NidrianRuuthane chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Good fic.

siltstone chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
Ah, some nice brotherly love there - plus pain :D

It had some good moments, like at the wedding with Aunt Irene. I literally chuckled aloud at that. My only regret is that the story wasn't longer! But the fact it's finished makes up for that. Good work.
JennK528 chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
I found this last night and *sigh* it was just what I needed. Thank you so much!

Read it again today...