Reviews for Father and Son
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Loved it! Love John and Dean eventhough Sam's not in this one. Keep up the good work!
Ihni chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
Aw, that's a great story. And I'm glad Sam and Dean are alright. And you know, I liked the way you described the Dean - John relationship. Where Sam wasn't ... in the way. It was nice.
Merisha chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
Hi IMTheresa ;0)

What a great story ... I love how caring and worried John is towards Dean - Fantastic!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
heather03nmg chapter 9 . 5/4/2007
Since you have written me any new stories lately, I decided to go through all of your old stories.

I loved this story, you were breaking my heart with Dean's despair over losing his Sammy. I thought you did a great job exploring all of the emotions Dean was going through especially the anger directed towards John.

You know I love a hurt Dean story and you did a great job writing the baddies of the story.

My favorite scene was the end when Sam called to make sure Dean was ok...I'm so glad that Sammy was able to get past hs anger at his dad in order to help Dean.

Brotherly love, it's beautiful!
irishgirl9 chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
Amazing story! I loved every chapter! Thank you for sharing.
DeanLives chapter 9 . 8/3/2006

who

is

evil!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
Oh my goodness. John has a heart in there somewhere!

“I can’t call Sam. He’d be here in a second if he knew Dean was in the hospital and if he leaves school before he’s gotten a real start, he’ll have too a hard a time going back.”

Okay, the voicemail he left for Sam? Bring on the tears, baby!

Good stuff! Penitent John is my favorite so far :)

Oh! Nasty Sammy! Pretty cold there when he’s talking to his dad (not that John doesn’t deserve it LOL).

Excellent story Theresa :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 8 . 7/17/2006
Okay this is horrible! I mean, the writing is good of course, but this is awful! Poor Dean! And I can’t believe I am saying this, but poor John!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
Well, at least he only abandons his kids when there is one of them conscious as a look out LOL. This is pig-headed and ridiculous:

You know if I called him, he’d drop everything to come here. I can’t let him do that. I didn’t want him to go, but now that he has, I can’t ask him to come back. Not even for you.”

He just doesn’t want Sam to find out he let Dean get hurt. Harrumph.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
Well, THAT was surprise ending LOL!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 5 . 7/16/2006
Good chapter. Freaky old guys. I hope to never have to dig up a grave, it sounds like hard work :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
Hm...very interesting. I *am* looking forward to seeing where this is going. And John? Oh John? Earth to John? That little voice you're hearing could save you a lot of grief, dude.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Poor Dean :( Not a lot of John-friendly feelings happening here at my house right now... ya know?
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Good chapter. But John, oh this makes me want to give him some smackage:

John understood exactly what was going on but had no idea how to change things. Sammy forced his hand; he’d given the boy an ultimatum and Sammy made his own choice. Dean would just have to accept that and move on.

He figured if he waited long enough, Dean would come around.