Reviews for Sailor Swordians
ShadowHawk chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
Very good story, More please!
Captain Lycan chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
Another great chapter! The Sailor Scouts and Slayer will need to get a lot stronger or get a little more help(envisions Jedite or some other Neg lackey suffering a painful death at the hands of Alucard or Anderson) You did a good job fitting in the new element

in. Hope you update soon!
Captain Lycan chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
You certainly have blended an interesting array of concepts here. It would interesting to see where this is going.
Captain Lycan chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
Pretty cool so far! One question though: is the Hellsing part of this based on the manga or anime? I like what I've read so far :). I have to go now but I will review the rest later.
zenaku1 chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
Good story update soon.
ShadowHawk chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
Good Chapter, my friend _
zenaku1 chapter 8 . 3/8/2007
Flame Rising at least tell me this do us all a favor and tell us this why? why is this story so bad why is every story you read bad? and most importantly why do you do this? are you just some balding 40 year old virgin who lives at his parents house and is fearful of everyone here? do u do this because you are a coward? do you claim that your stories are better because you think they aren't and you want them to be? well if you have any guts coward you can PM me and insult me directly not in my brothers story. well I'm waiting.
zenaku1 chapter 9 . 2/24/2007
like were the story is going.
The Angel of Death 01 chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
My goodness...

The two of you sure have invited and cooked together alot of things, havent you?

- Sailor Moon, and all five archs

- Warcraft

and god knows what else...

Anyway, the two of you have really done a fabulous job with this mix so far and I do hope that you will update soon and finish this story. The sad thing is that or though there are so many good stories on here, none of them are actually complete and hasnt been updated for years and years.

Keep up the splendid work you two!

Cheers!

~Thomas
ShadowHawk chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
I love it _
ShadowHawk chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
I love it, more please
The Gandhara chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
Very interesting. Much more thrilling than the original series. Still, I fear it's gonna be too, too long.

I think those comments about Superman and Batman were a bad detail. Those two don't fit in the same style that Sailor Moon and Hellsing do.
Mandrake chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
awesome fan fic keep writting.
ShadowHawk chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
SWEET!
ShadowHawk chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
i like where this is going, more please