Reviews for Fighting for her life
kitty2play chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
awww... sad but it is good
Kam18 chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
I really liked this story, and Im happy that you didnt just give it the happy ending of they survived and lived together happily ever after, blah blah blah, but Im sad you didnt cause I REALLY didnt want them to die.

Kristen
mdtiger chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
I didnt expect them to die...I wished Itachi would have died too.
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
It was good one question is sakura a slave or something
finished-8.17.2009 chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
God, this is the third time I read this story and I always break down crying. I had to hold it in this time because I have guests but it was hard. I mean, man. so sad! :'(

love,

GIANNA
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
Horray for VK

LOVE IT SO MUCH

try Prince of Tennis or High School Debut
DDTU8RUIEVJHNIOE5JIKGV chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
the last chappie absolutely made me cry! my grandma was next to me wonderin why im cryin.. she said im crazy! anyways! love it SO much! kip up the gud work! lukin 4ward 2 d sequel!
IceyShadowofFate chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
*Sobbing uncontrolably(literaly)* t-this is s-so s-sad i-im c-cryin so h-hard. i l-love i-it.
teen titan girl chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
If there is one thing I lernd from this story it is that love is very powerful
teen titan girl chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
How old its Sakura and Itachi?
Seed of the Dark Angel chapter 10 . 1/5/2007
wow, how hard was it to write this chapter? i could never write fluff like that. good story even though i didn't read the first part of it.
littlebluedress016 chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
I am so overwhelmed! shoot! this is the story that 1st made me cry! wah! *tears*
Silentdarkheart chapter 6 . 9/19/2006
its TSUNADE! thought i would help!
I Left the Station chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
Um... what is this supposed to be? I'm confused? Does it have to go with your story?
Magesong chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
i can't beleave you wrote that ethier. you better write a better story with sasuke and saura Alive