Reviews for Unyielding
thebestAUTHOR chapter 11 . 1/1/2009
"Was that what she saw?" that line was probably my favorite of them all, it was so cute! I've got to admit, after reading the first 10 chapters, I didn't think you could sum up the rest into one final chapter, but you did a pretty good job of it. A great ending actually. The action in it was perfect, and I LOVED what you said about Edward fake "shoving" to the ground to get Ellen (Or Jessica's mom) to call the police. Again, it was a good fic. It'd actually be kind of cool if you did a sequel to this fic where the guys that helped him when they stalked Bella busted him out of jail, then told the police what the stalker was planning on telling them (I forgot his name.)

thebestAUTHOR.
deludedfreak chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Since you don't have a "Send Message" feature, I'm going to review.

w. fanfiction s/3709402/1/Unyielding

(remove the spaces)

Anyway, as you can see, your story has been plagiarized by a OnlyVampiresCanLoveYouForever. I've already reported it.

Besides that, I read your story a few months ago, and I really liked it. T'was an interesting plot to work with, and I thought you characterized Edward and Bella really well. :]
Kirbiness chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
:) Great story! You have a very proffessional writing style, I like it, you would be a really good author! Make sure you keep writing...Um...other things O-o, I'm sad that this story is done. *sigh* Thanks for the not boringness for a while! :D
Miss Playboi21 chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
That was totaly awsome and 2 cool please write another chap.!
meme chapter 11 . 4/12/2007
AHH OMG if you write that, like, longer you could have had it totally published! it was awesome but i dont remember edward telling bella that there was a man on the trip so when she brought it up didnt he get suspicious? still it was amazing!
angelic vampire chapter 11 . 12/19/2006
that was so good...i LOVED it! you are a VERY talented writer...keep up the good work!
Penopeni chapter 11 . 11/26/2006
Taxi, this was amazing! The whole thing, from beginning to end! I love your writing style and creativity, sounds like the real thing
Capriccioso Cantabile chapter 11 . 10/29/2006
I LOVED it! AWESOME JOB!
ridiculouskopec chapter 11 . 10/25/2006
well i thouroughly enjoyed that one. so creative and origonal! major props!
merielrose chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
*clap clap clap* wonderful!

i love love love love the ending. brilliantly sweet. wow. and all other words synonymous.
Firethorn12 chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
I really liked this story!
Asquared91 chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
Aw! That was good! Stupid Corbin. Trying to tangle with a vampire. Lol.

Thank you for keeping them together. I dont know if I could take another break up like the one in New Moon!

Thanks for writing!

Alison
PeteStump chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
FANTABULOUS, DAHLING!

Wow...I started writing update...

Anyways, can't wait for ze next story you come up with.

LOVES IT!

:Kait
CrimsonxxFang chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
Haha, well I'm glad you didnt seperate them, I don't think I could take it. YOU FINALY UPDATED! Yay!
not done baking chapter 3 . 10/12/2006