Reviews for In Truths That She Learned
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Fantastic story really liked it off too read How Do You Measure A Year?
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Marvelous story really liked it off too read How Do You Measure A Year.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
Stunning story really liked it off too read How Do You Measure A Year.
michelle chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
umm i love the story so far... sorry that is one of the worst things to say

but are you aware that you had taylor saying something about being married to mark for 7.5 years, as opposed to 7.5 months?

just thought that i would let you know

if that was meant to be there, please add something to the beginning saying how much time has passed and how their father is still in the hospital?

thanks
huh chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
This doesn't make any sense. She's married! She's allowed to be pregnant!
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
i can't find the off set story...well, that may be due to the fact it's one o'clock in the morning, and i can't sleep. but did you take it down, or something? this story rocks, but i want to read the other one! (i'd be whining at you if i could)
Swan Crawley chapter 9 . 2/25/2007
dude i freakin' loved it
rentaholic00 chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
this story was amazing. Nuff said
Roger's Rocker Girl chapter 9 . 10/14/2006
ooh. adorable story! I loved it, though I think that you left it with a bunch of loose ends. But I did really like it.
Newsiefreak172 chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
that's it? what! oh... that makes me sad :( it was an awesome story though!

jordyn
L Ducky chapter 9 . 8/2/2006
awe. I love Collins' little POV at the end.

-author faves-
Shadow Sakura chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
Yeah, I read it. It was really good. I like your stories, expecially La Vie Boheme. I can't wait for the sequel to that one! I'm probably gonna change up my idea, make his sister a teenager or something...Ooh! I just got a better idea! I gotta go start writing!
Shadow Sakura chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
You know, I um...I think we have the same brain. Because I've had a plot bunny running around in my head for days, and it concerned Roger's sister (a couple years younger) showing up, them not getting along with their dad, an evil cousin named Michael, and her being paired with Mark. Then I decided to read some RENT fiction, and I found your stuff. It's just like what I was planning. I'm a little twitched out. This is kinda weird.

But, for an actual review...It was really good. You stayed true to the characters really well, and you have great plotlines. Nice!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
yeah great ending is there going to be another squeal.
Diva Actress chapter 9 . 7/21/2006
I loved it! Why'd it have to end? I loved it!