Reviews for Cirque de Céline
Rebel Goddess chapter 8 . 1/16/2007
You have this excellent habit, which admittedly would be infuriating if I was reading this before it was completely posted, of ending on a cliffhanger high note. Luckily for Sam, no actual high notes were involved this time. Excellent chapter. This is so fun and yes, the Tricksters in American Gods would certainly slip one past the Winchesters. Fun.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
I adored it. Poor Dean, it's the kind of thing he would absolutely hate. Great chapter though.
Harrigan chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
This was just so awesome ... in so many many ways. It's as if you read my mind to see exactly what I wanted in a fic - and then did it 100 times better than I could have imagined it! May your days to come be filled with inspiration and the time and energy to act on it!
ndm chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
I very much enjoyed this - interesting idea and great execution.

Thank you - I'm glad you started posting on LJ, because I wouldn't have found you here at - but since your other SPN stories were archived, I've now read them all and loved them as well.

I have one concrit - in chapter 8, I think you meant precedent, (Sam thinking about Dean running into a burning building) not precedence.

And thank you for posting links to stories you like and reccing your beta's stories - I appreciate all the help I can get in finding good stories.

Wonderful job - and please, more, please?

Thanks again.
brighette chapter 9 . 8/27/2006
OK, I've been waiting patiently to read this since you started, waiting for the finished product. I know, authors hate it when I do that, but I really enjoy reading your stories all at one time. So my apologies, since reviews feed the beast...

As always, I loved this! You honestly have some of the most imaginative and unique ideas, and I can't wait for the next one you come up with. You set the scenes so well - and wow, you can write some erotica, too! Great brotherly moments, amazing capture of their personalities and unexpected comedic lines that leave me sputtering. Thanks for writing :)

And just have to say, this is probably my fave comedic line of the story - "This whole set-up was nuts, and that was his little brother bleeding and shaking in front of a demon, a hell mouth, a god, and a Grammy-award winning diva."

Only in your stories...merci!
Windyfontaine chapter 9 . 8/26/2006
Sniff. It's over. (cries big tears) Gotta tell you, this was the most intense story you've done yet that I've read. To borrow a phrase from a board that I read it was fan-freaking-tastic :) Sam is alive, Celine is back to her nutty self, her husband is no longer the demon-wonder if she'll sell as much now that she's not "backed by the forces of evil"-rofl!

And the brothers are good. And you even had some humor! Sigh. Don't know what else to add, I just feel-complete. Put through the wringer and now out the other side. I'm swamped with things to read and write, but I'm always on the lookout for a chapter from you, so if you post I'll be there :D Thanks for sharing this excellent fic-you even made La Celine palatable :P Have a great weekend, hope to read more from you soon :)
irismay42 chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
So to recap: Celine Dion opening a Hellmouth; Winchester angst off the Richter Scale; brotherly love demonstrated by copious amounts of swearing...aww; Buffalo god; Sam with shirt off; Sam with skin off... OK so all we needed was Dean with shirt off and I think you may have pulled off the perfect ending... But you did that anyway.

Fabulous discussion of Canadian divas (Sarah McLachlan? Too Earth Mother for Dean I guess...) and very telling that both the Winchester boys would go for the Buffy lookalike.

Fantastic story in every way. Can't believe I could ever enjoy something this much that included Celine Dion.

Here's waiting for the next one...
Naga chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
And a damned fine story it is too. Great job all around. Wished that I could see some of that 'break-up' scene with Bea though, kinda feel like one of those off-screen scene that you wish you could've seen.
EagleGirl6 chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
Great ending to another great story:)

I loved how you told the same scene from Dean's perspective, that really deepened the impact of what Sam was going to do, having it witnessed and understood by Dean. And the zubir "counted coup" on Sam - that's awesome! Sam stopped the demon from sucking the ancient god in to hell or wherever, then the god just brushed off Sammy's sacrifice... very cool scene.

I totally could see this happening before my eyes from your excellent description: "...and Sam could hear the worry and the love beneath the warm rush of obscenities."

I'm so glad you ended it with Sam secure in his skin and seemingly content, and Dean grieving for lost love or whatever. That was a nice scene. And excellent that they agreed on Avril!

Thanks for the great read,

Kelly
zippdipp chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
*claps her hands*

Well done! Great fic. I've missed a few chapters because of my month long holiday, but I just *had* to read the last chapter!

I love your fics. They're always great:-D

*hugs*

xx
IheartPadalecki chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Omg that was such a god ending. I love it. But I'm with Sam.
Cherrystone chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Awesome! Every time you put up a new chapter, I want to go out and get some poutine. Coincidence?

I love how you manage to write Canada from the boys point of view, instead of like a smug insider. Very authentic.

I really like your tone and voice. I will be keeping an eye out for whatever you write next.
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Long but fantastic! Loved this chapter. Is it just me or are you simply getting better with each update? Since the rest of the reviewers seem to like the story as well I'd guess it's your writing that is good :) The demon is gone, yes! Sam sufficiently tortured for my bloodthirstiness (yes, I'm evil, I admit it, lol), cool. At least he had a plan, though the Latin was rather useless. Trickster gone, double hooray! (Sorry, but I was never a fan of Loki, reminded me too much of the practical jokers at school. I was always the serious student that got picked on. Er, moving on...) Dean just saying f-it and going straight as the crow flies through the wolf enclosure-classic. I do like wolves :) Altogether, I am officially sad this fic is ending. Though the het-sex wasn't my cup of tea, the rest of the story certainly was and I'll miss it. Will be waiting for the last chapter. Hope you enjoy your camping trip, and have a great week!
rozzy07 chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
Seriously I have an inkling that you may well be Philip K Dick incarnate...! Your writing, this latest story is the perfect delicious example off, is seriously so off the edge of normal and is just too rich, to individualised, to think other than a measure of genious and insanity has whacked you upside the head. Bloody brilliant.

Visually you made me want to vomit at the torture scenes with our Sammy moments to later you made me want to LOL at the whole Celine lets 'play barbie-I've-lost-my-marbles' scene. As for Dean, his lower brain firmly under control for once, he is racing against the odds to save his brother. Picket fence, wire fence, cabled fence to electrified fence aside!

Now this whole 'I will sacrifice myself and end up dead' thingy kick that Sam is on just needs to be squashed like bug under heal...please! Keep our boys together, preferably alive and kicking.

Go please, write more, defy all confines of sanity and keep your words pure.

Love it all Rozzy.
irismay42 chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
WOW. Amazing. Truly. What a fabulous chapter - actually nearly made me pass out at one point (my pain threshold is much, much lower than Sam's...). Suddenly it all makes sense, and we even get Dean AND Sam with their shirts off! What more could a humble reader ask?

Oh, I know what I can ask: No Sam-Killing in next chapter please. Thanks awfully...
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »