Reviews for Cirque de Céline
IheartPadalecki chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Omg that was such a god ending. I love it. But I'm with Sam.
Cherrystone chapter 9 . 8/24/2006
Awesome! Every time you put up a new chapter, I want to go out and get some poutine. Coincidence?

I love how you manage to write Canada from the boys point of view, instead of like a smug insider. Very authentic.

I really like your tone and voice. I will be keeping an eye out for whatever you write next.
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Long but fantastic! Loved this chapter. Is it just me or are you simply getting better with each update? Since the rest of the reviewers seem to like the story as well I'd guess it's your writing that is good :) The demon is gone, yes! Sam sufficiently tortured for my bloodthirstiness (yes, I'm evil, I admit it, lol), cool. At least he had a plan, though the Latin was rather useless. Trickster gone, double hooray! (Sorry, but I was never a fan of Loki, reminded me too much of the practical jokers at school. I was always the serious student that got picked on. Er, moving on...) Dean just saying f-it and going straight as the crow flies through the wolf enclosure-classic. I do like wolves :) Altogether, I am officially sad this fic is ending. Though the het-sex wasn't my cup of tea, the rest of the story certainly was and I'll miss it. Will be waiting for the last chapter. Hope you enjoy your camping trip, and have a great week!
rozzy07 chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
Seriously I have an inkling that you may well be Philip K Dick incarnate...! Your writing, this latest story is the perfect delicious example off, is seriously so off the edge of normal and is just too rich, to individualised, to think other than a measure of genious and insanity has whacked you upside the head. Bloody brilliant.

Visually you made me want to vomit at the torture scenes with our Sammy moments to later you made me want to LOL at the whole Celine lets 'play barbie-I've-lost-my-marbles' scene. As for Dean, his lower brain firmly under control for once, he is racing against the odds to save his brother. Picket fence, wire fence, cabled fence to electrified fence aside!

Now this whole 'I will sacrifice myself and end up dead' thingy kick that Sam is on just needs to be squashed like bug under heal...please! Keep our boys together, preferably alive and kicking.

Go please, write more, defy all confines of sanity and keep your words pure.

Love it all Rozzy.
irismay42 chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
WOW. Amazing. Truly. What a fabulous chapter - actually nearly made me pass out at one point (my pain threshold is much, much lower than Sam's...). Suddenly it all makes sense, and we even get Dean AND Sam with their shirts off! What more could a humble reader ask?

Oh, I know what I can ask: No Sam-Killing in next chapter please. Thanks awfully...
IheartPadalecki chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
Dude when you're drunk, you write well. Haha. Omg I LOVE this chapter. You're killing me. Why is going on with the zubir ack! And I still hate Beau very very much. So the demon's gone, that's good I suppose. And the strips of Sam's skin was a disturbing picture, gross.
jmm0001 chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
"Sam wouldn’t put it past his brother to run into a burning building for him.

Let’s face it, there was precedence."

THAT, right there, is what I love so much about your writing, all the hurt, all the love wrapped up inextricably in so few words, and not a trace of sentimentality anywhere.

And the tearing strips off each other is supposed to be *metaphorical*, dear. Gah, that hurt.
Zelost-Mind chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
*biting my nails and bouncing in place, in anticipation of the next chapter*
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
One word. Awesome. Truly. It actually took me three days to finish reading the whole chapter, and I'm sad now that I'm at the end of it. When I started reading on Sunday, if you can believe in the strangest of coincidences, "Cirque du Soleil La Nouba" was playing in the morning on the Bravo channel, an artsy channel. Not that I normally watch Bravo :P, I was flipping through the channel guide and saw Cirque as I was scrolling down and stared and realized I simply had to watch.

They called it a fantasy/acrobatic performance, and it was definitely that. Complete with half-naked muscular men, (not that I was staring or anything) and the scary clowns and yes, even imitation flames! Thank God there was no Celine Dion or I would have freaked out completely. They did have a large lady singer, very haunting melody. This is twice now, Old Yeller came on when I was reading Old Rebel Yeller and now this with this fic. Do you have a conduit to the supernatural? I'm almost afraid to think what will happen with your next story!

Back to the fic-so Sam decided not to go to the tree after the party? And why would the trickster want to hurt Bea? Or was it the demon, upset that Sam didn't show up? That part with the buffalo was freaky, and I'm sorry your car still needs cleaning. Now I'll have to do the Six Flags animal safari, where you drive your car through fields of exotic animals. Guess whose story I'll be thinking of when I do? Lol.

Anyways, completely superb. You said nine chapters, so only two left to look forward to, but I'll be waiting anyway. Maybe I'll actually get to review on time :) Hope you have a wonderful day.
IheartPadalecki chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
I really don't like her. Beau that is. But I like the chapter. It's all so confusing and I haven't gotten enough sleep this past week...
Harrigan chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
I am *so* spellbound by this story! Excellent episodic character-driven, plot-intensive, snarky, action-adventure, heart-tugging, atmospheric, believable ... it's hitting all my hot buttons. And to top it all off, the writing style is flawless and the installments are lengthy and almost frequent! Thank you!
EagleGirl6 chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Wow, thanks for the awesome lonng chapter. Excellent job getting the boys back together, and the story... I'm not even going to try to explain why it works so well for me, because I don't know. I just know it's great. Thanks, and looking forward to the next :)
irismay42 chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
Hooray, the boys are back in town! Nice to see Sam and Dean back on the same page - and at a Celine party? How the hell do you come up with this stuff?

Loved the scene with the buffalo, although this line: ...The let’s go kick some demon ass look, which was so eerily similar to Sam’s let’s go to the library look that Dean had always had trouble figuring out the difference... absolutely floored me!

In a battle between over-protective Dean and over-protective Sam, who would be the victor? Discuss... (My money's on the both of them!)

Another fabulous chapter...
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Bro's are playing cards, how cute! The whole bison and deep dark forest thing is very creepy-cool. And I can totally picture Dean and Bea at the table playing footsy and Sam never notices, but then he does later, doesn't he? I love the exchange between Bea and Sam, with him warning her, but she ends up giving him a warning. Love the mystery. Thanks for posting this!
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Another excellent chapter. I fear I will catch up to you then I'll have to wait for updates :( I'm spoiled to have chapters here waiting for me.

But, to share what I liked abou the chapter... I like how you put all the history in about the buffalo and Lithuania and all, really adds alot. And the French schoolgirls, who can blame them for stalking! Perfect characterization.

When are those boys gonna learn to be honest with each other? Big dummies, but very much in character, good job :) Did I mention last chapter that I liked the het scene? Hehe, this one was good too. Bea seems pretty strong, if whatever she heard spooked her, it must be bad. Can't wait to find out what the mystery is, and to hear more about Sam's vision/dreams. All very interesting.

On to the next chapter,