Reviews for Cirque de Céline
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Wow, excellent chapter. I think my heart stopped along with Dean's during the circus... great writing! And the scene in the balcony, sorry I have to go take a cold shower now.
IheartPadalecki chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
Sorry for my delayed response, but I was uh out of town for a few days. I think I'm going to fall over and die now. But it was wonderful.
Anora chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
woot, dang cool. Can't wait for more X)
irismay42 chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
Naked Sam and Celine Dion in the same bedroom - wow, I've got to admire your audacity!

This story just keeps getting better - particularly Sam's introspection at the beginning, and the shocking revelation that he and Dean might actually be friends some day!
Windyfontaine chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
This was my favorite chapter so far :) Demons are afraid of Celine Dion-falls dead on floor, lmao. Too bad about the girl, for a second I thought Sam might be able to save her, and then realized that wouldn't fit in your story. The demon did it, of course, a warning? Need to get going, but very nice job, will look forward to the next chapter. Have a good day!
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I've only gotten to the A/N, not even starting the story, and I'm already ROTFL!

And, BTW, still every time I see a squirrel scampering around, I think of Buttercup :)

Good start to this, anything with Celine is super-scary in my mind...
zorro x chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
How much did I love Dean keeping Sam's note? Very much. Very, very, much. And 'I think I barfed on Celine Dion!' Excellent. I'm wondering what's up with Etienne, too - very mysterious. Can't wait for more!
rozzy07 chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Okay, okay, I know I am late in my reviews and goddamit I feel really like kicking my own shins but that is so 'painful' so let me just say that I have taken this story so onboard, and am now so totally hooked, that not even the warbling notes of La Celine can throw me off! It took me awhile to really lock-on to the whole injoke with Celine et le Cirque (cos in the UK we can be naturally dense at times) and once I twigged the whole setup (with a bit of back reading of chapters) it just fell into place, deliciously funny and scary all at the same time!

From the start with Dean having a very steamy, very inciteful encounter (cold shower territory for your readers I believe) to Sammy having to face the throng of pubescent Catholic girls, to the reliasation that there is a bonafide Demon running the whole show (whilst Celine sings her socks off in the background - or is she just pretending to be an innocent as I can well remember the torture she inflicted with her whole 'titanic theme song' thingymajig). So all I can say is that you have a far too fertile imagination to let the limitations of FF writing to keep you writing earth bound.

Now with Sammy literally having a whole world of hurt dumpned on his head, and with Dean anxious to go to the rescue, what more can you weave, twisting and literally upending the whole universe in a visually stunning and complex tale that once again has me marvelling at your skills as a writer.

So, sorry for once again a late review but by god you have me totally and utterly hooked, whether with tears of laughter or with a fist clenched around my heart with fear, so please, please, plese... more soon.. Please!

Windyfontaine chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
Ouch, yup this was an angst-fest. (little voice whines)But what's wrong with sunshine and lollipops? Lol. Seriously, you could cut them at least a little break. A microscopic one, maybe :) At least they talked a little. And Dean is seriously getting freaked by Sam's powers, or so it seems. At least he recognized that Sam wanted to protect him from something. I don't suppose Sam decides to actually tell Dean his dreams, maybe give him a heads-up about the danger? Nah, didn't think so :) Though it would be nice. Ah well, will look forward to the next update. Hope you're enjoying your vacation! Have a great week :)
Windyfontaine chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
I'm reading both chapters at once, but each deserves its own review, so of this chapter the part I liked the most was the bit with Dean in heaven over the poutine and Sam trying to find a slightly healthier piece :) Also, you know my feelings on het sex but this line was just inspired: "Running one hand over the Impala’s steering wheel in the same way he’d run fingers down Béa’s spine, feeling every bump, he tapped the wheel once as though he was saying hello and slid the car key in the ignition." And man, I'm repeating another review but I loved Sam's protectiveness over Dean, and boy was he scary towards Beatrice. Well, I'm off to read the next, nice job here :)
irismay42 chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Sam getting even MORE over-protective! Like it! Etienne is becoming a true creepfest.

And I love the way Sam and Dean argue more with what they DON'T say than what they do...
zorro x chapter 5 . 7/21/2006
Oh, ouch. That conversation at the end was just a trainwreck - both of them kind of missing the others point. And oh, Sammy! Preparing to die for his brother, and asking if Dean wants to leave, and Dean freaking out, and, and - I really liked it. Please update soon! You have one brand new reader waiting!
irismay42 chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
You are certainly the Grand Mistress of putting the words 'Dean' and 'thigh' into the same sentence time and again...

Oh and overly-protective Sam! Wow, who knew the boy could be so darn sinister...?
Zelost-Mind chapter 5 . 7/20/2006
Oh...I'm addicted to this story, its just such a great mix of everything that a good story needs.
jmm0001 chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
Playing cards on a rainy afternoon. Poutine. Dean happy about Sam leaving garbage in the car. "...until he needed to see Sam worse than he needed to leave him alone."

They say the devil's in the details. But there's magic there too.

79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »