Reviews for Cirque de Céline
historylover chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Love it! Keep it going!

Kat
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I'm back, and boy that was a heck of a chapter. Yep, it definitely kept me diverted...but you'll have to tell me if anything important plot wise happened while the het sex was going on, 'cause I only quickly skimmed that part of it-not my thing unless it's Mulder and Scully or a genderswap Dean and Sam(those are fun!). Have to run, so not my usual in depth review, but I did like it and will look forward to the next chapter. Have a good day!
HealerAriel chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Oh, God, I don't trust Béatrice. I do not trust her in the slightest.

Then again, I find circus performers all a bit creepy, so maybe it's just that part of me talking.
irismay42 chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Phew... Sudden loss of global water pressure as hundreds of fan fiction readers rush off to have a cold shower...

And big Wow for the girl on the ceiling with the fake flames!
jmm0001 chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Dean gets lucky in a casino. Ha! (Sorry ;-) )

Love this chapter. Death on the ceiling and le petit mort on the floor. Way to go.
Zelost-Mind chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Ok, definatley something wierd about Beatrice...though Dean and sex is always great, no matter how creepy his partner is.

Loved the part when Dean was wondering whether Sam might get stepped on by an elephant, he almost sounded hopeful, so very brotherly...
IheartPadalecki chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Nice chapter! I'm so confused though. There's a demon? What is up with this? And huh... lol. Anyways can't wait to find out more ;D
historylover chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This has already made me laugh! I'm not sure if that's what you're going for, but I need all the laughs I can find.

It makes sense that Celine Dion's show would be called "Inferno"! And the extent of Dean's French knowledge-about the same as mine, and I've taken French (although I once had to translate "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir" for a friend).

Can't wait for it to turn dark. Love it so far.

Impatiently waiting for chapter 2!

Kat
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow, like someone said for one of my stories, wicked start :) Er, I've kinda been having some wine, so I'm not going to embarrass myself and gush too much, but this was one of many parts I liked: "“Get in the back. I’ll drive,” he said, trusting Sam without understanding him. It came fairly naturally by now. “Nh,” Sam replied.“What?” There was a limit to understanding Sam under these conditions, however." Dunno why, but that struck me as cute. Will definitely be looking forward to more. Have a great day :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hey There! Thrilled to see your name up again. Loved your description of Dean's magic hour. Not quite awake and not quite asleep. Anxiously waiting for the magic to unfold.

I have been trying to post a new chapter for Moonstar for 3 days, I was about to go insane! Finally!
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
BURN, CELINE, BURN!

Ahem. And the story's fabulous too! As always, a perfect Sam and Dean and I would pay - yes PAY - to hear Dean speaking French...

Although I've got to say, Sam's nightmares were actually scarier than having to listen to 5 minutes of Celine, an idea which has always horrified me.
Zelost-Mind chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I'm hooked already...
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Wow, amazing start. You have a way with words, and it confuses me. I'm so ever lost. Like at one point I thought they were in Canada, and then Vegas, and then I got it. And I was like, huh. But I lvoe it so far. You know, you made me think of this TV show that I'm kind of into for the summer, just to make time pass by until SN comes back on, but it's called Carnivale, ever heard of it?
zippdipp chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Its dean & sam and the impala. And they're going north. Jup. I love it lots:-)

xx