Reviews for Cirque de Céline
Windyfontaine chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
Wow. Um, nope you haven't lost me :) (hangs head) Read most of it, got busy, forgot to review, then read the rest and tried to review and couldn't. I'm grabbing the chance now-better late than never! Truly sorry though. Anyway, kinda funny the whole Dean in the closet part, and Sam's visions are just getting freakier. And if I was a schoolgirl I'd totally be crushing on him, lol :) I did like it, and tend to take my time reading your chapters, re-reading some parts, and trying to catch some of the layers, knowing I'm probably missing some. Hope you're having a good holiday, and will be looking forward to the next chapter, which I hopefully won't be so tardy in reviewing (begs forgiveness). Have a great day :)
HealerAriel chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Trusting Béatrice less and less, but it looks like there's something in the theater a helluva lot creepier than the spooky little contortionist could ever be. Like, Etienne, for example. *shudder*

And the schoolgirls... Oy. Poor, innocent, lusted-after-while-trying-to-think Sam.
Lemmypie chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
What can I say French girls harassing Sam, god I love it! And Dean getting lucky in Celine's wardrobe. WHEW! You rock!

You know how I feel I've said all there is to say about how wonderful and great you are. Oh wait I said it again. Don't you just love that.

ON TO CHAPTER 4!
Zelost-Mind chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Ugh! Why cant Sam just tell Dean everything? so frustrating, but in a good way. This chapter had me thinking that Beatrice is actually 'goodie'-for some reason- dying to figure her out.

Oh, and that 'no elephants' comment, was not lost on me, Heh.
irismay42 chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
My head feels as smashed in as the buffalo and Sam's after that...

The language contrast between Sam's visions and what Dean is getting up to with Beatrice in Celine's closet is really nicely done, as is Sam's frustration with Dean who seems to be off having a good time while Sam's trying to figure out a way to avert his very untimtely death - most ungrateful of him!

And, again, you manage to entice your readers towards the museum...!
historylover chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Love it! Keep it going!

Kat
Windyfontaine chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I'm back, and boy that was a heck of a chapter. Yep, it definitely kept me diverted...but you'll have to tell me if anything important plot wise happened while the het sex was going on, 'cause I only quickly skimmed that part of it-not my thing unless it's Mulder and Scully or a genderswap Dean and Sam(those are fun!). Have to run, so not my usual in depth review, but I did like it and will look forward to the next chapter. Have a good day!
HealerAriel chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Oh, God, I don't trust Béatrice. I do not trust her in the slightest.

Then again, I find circus performers all a bit creepy, so maybe it's just that part of me talking.
irismay42 chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Phew... Sudden loss of global water pressure as hundreds of fan fiction readers rush off to have a cold shower...

And big Wow for the girl on the ceiling with the fake flames!
jmm0001 chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Dean gets lucky in a casino. Ha! (Sorry ;-) )

Love this chapter. Death on the ceiling and le petit mort on the floor. Way to go.
Zelost-Mind chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Ok, definatley something wierd about Beatrice...though Dean and sex is always great, no matter how creepy his partner is.

Loved the part when Dean was wondering whether Sam might get stepped on by an elephant, he almost sounded hopeful, so very brotherly...
IheartPadalecki chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
Nice chapter! I'm so confused though. There's a demon? What is up with this? And huh... lol. Anyways can't wait to find out more ;D
historylover chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This has already made me laugh! I'm not sure if that's what you're going for, but I need all the laughs I can find.

It makes sense that Celine Dion's show would be called "Inferno"! And the extent of Dean's French knowledge-about the same as mine, and I've taken French (although I once had to translate "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir" for a friend).

Can't wait for it to turn dark. Love it so far.

Impatiently waiting for chapter 2!

Kat
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow, like someone said for one of my stories, wicked start :) Er, I've kinda been having some wine, so I'm not going to embarrass myself and gush too much, but this was one of many parts I liked: "“Get in the back. I’ll drive,” he said, trusting Sam without understanding him. It came fairly naturally by now. “Nh,” Sam replied.“What?” There was a limit to understanding Sam under these conditions, however." Dunno why, but that struck me as cute. Will definitely be looking forward to more. Have a great day :)
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Hey There! Thrilled to see your name up again. Loved your description of Dean's magic hour. Not quite awake and not quite asleep. Anxiously waiting for the magic to unfold.

I have been trying to post a new chapter for Moonstar for 3 days, I was about to go insane! Finally!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »