Reviews for promise me Grounded for life sequel
Ryan chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I think you ignored the storyline where Sean and Eddie sold their bar to "Crazy" Amy.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Are you ever going to finish this? If not, ok; If so, YAY!
klainegleeghdaysfan23 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
I miss this show, love Brad and Lily :)
Katie chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Do they actually have a daughter named Gracie in the show? Because, I'm pretty sure that's the actress who plays Claudia's daughter's name in real life. Coincidence? Or did you do that on purpose?
Jenny2thefurr chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
I love it! i was so ready to come home from school today because i wanted to finish reading the story. I'm addicted now! it so awesome!
Jenny2thefurr chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
im kind of confused because in the last chapter, you said that th first time they met was on the first day of kindergarden, but in this chapter, you said that the first time he saw her was in preschool. that just kinda confused me a little. but good job so far. im sad because i've got to go to bed. but i cant wait to read the rest tomorrow!
Jenny2thefurr chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
Wonderful story so far. i really want to know if she's pregnant. i love reading this story and i love watching the show. awesome. keep writing!
Jenny2thefurr chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
aww. i love this. WONDERFUL!
Jenny2thefurr chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
OH! so exciting! i love it!
Jenny2thefurr chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
oh my god! you are so talented! ANd you are so creative! i loved that chapter! i CANT WAIT to read the rest! I Love it! i was wrong about the first chapters, they are all great! they all fit together! i love it! keep writing! i'll be reading!
Jenny2thefurr chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
chapter 4 is good! i really lke it! Cant wait for more!
Jenny2thefurr chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
WOW! i liked this chapter! it was very good and i have a feeling that they will just keep getting better!
Jenny2thefurr chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
I just read the next chapter. i liked it, but once again, i think its really short and i still think they are just jumping to conclusions. but theres nothing wrong with that. obviously i like it though because it keeps me reading and i want to find out what happens next!
Jenny2thefurr chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I really liked how you started it out. but to be honest with you, I've seen all of the Grounded for life shows on tv and i don't think that claudia would have jumped to conclusions and just wanted a divorce. And also, i think you kinda made this chapter short and you could have written more on what they thought and said. not to be rude. i really like where this is heading though. i cant wait to read the rest of the chapters. like you asked, i will try to review each chapter.

I Cant WAIT!
Stealth Photographer chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
Ah

They finally reunited. Loveing thgis story