Reviews for Fly away
Nemo Sushi chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Naw... They are too cute XD

I wonder, how did you get the idea of pebbles?
Saki K chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That was so sweet. The way you described everything, the pebbles with its messges, it feels so original. Beautiful work, I love it.

-Saki
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
WHY THE HELL HAS THIS ONLY GOT 9 REVIEWS, IT IS WONDERFUL AND CUTE AND AMAZING AND...WOW!

He he... I like it! I love it, as a matter of fact! It's so original! Update very quickly! Please?
suomiperkele chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I really like this fic! It's different from your other ones too :) It has a kinda unique touch, which makes it even better. Keep going! :)
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
That's so sweet! I like it. Definitely a bittersweet tone to it. So, you're continuing My Homosexual Father? Yes?
adevotedlife chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This is such a sweet story. I love Reis attitude in this. Hes so sweet. After reading this everything feels so peaceful. I know it sound wierd but it really does. You shouldnt have to write long chaptered updates, we should be grateful that you shared this amazing story with us. i really really love it.
Vees Talon chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
oh that was beautiful! yes the update shall be worth any wait...
darksaphire chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
this story is one of the best i've read...ever. not just on fanfiction either. You truly have a gift for describing emotions without the actual words. Your story gives off a wondrously soft feel that draws people to it. Lovely story, do continue it soon.

(on the side note...i have a horrible feeling about whats to come. maybe its because of your summary. don't end it too sadly ne?)
Arsinen chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I loved this it was beautiful and it would fit as one-shot as well but it's even better since you plant to make it a multichapter fic. I loved the protrayal of Rei and KAi it just seems to fit perfectly and the aloof happiness is wonderful but it may just be me but there also seems to be underlying sadness around that happiness but still it was a wonderful first chapter.
Atari-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
*claps* oh it's so cute i just love it! Update soon for me, okay?

A

x
starshards chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
One thing:

" “Piggybank!” I informed him, raising my eyebrows. "

I'm sure you mean, back, right?

As ever your work is otherwise flawless and ever a joy to read. Thank you for delighting me once again.
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
hey really good story and icant wait untill you write more thanks and bye:D