Reviews for A Never Ending Game
I.n.f.i.n.i.t.e. chapter 1 . 9/28
Three words:

Cute as fuck /
Lyneel chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
very nice - sweet and subtle :)
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
A very sweet piece of fluff. Nice! I liked the sunset descriptions for Zoro and Luffy that you used - and also, pissed off!Sanji was fun to read about. He never seems to win in the love respect, but he still keeps hoping.

Thanks for writing and sharing this~!
Mel Writer chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
omg! this was so cute, i 'KYAA~!' ed out loud and startlled my mom! lol i love the small kiss at the end, it just fit so well. thanks for writing!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Awwww! The ending was perfect! *dances* Great job, kudos and good karma to ya _ Poor Sanji, hopefully Nami will clue in XD
I.Michaela chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This story was so cute... I loved it. I couldn't help but laugh at Sanji's irritated thoughts about the two. It was a very sweet one shot.
Elcie Laurel chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
So sweet! I just love how their little "game" drives Sanji bananas! I know it drives ME bananas XD Their relationship is displayed perfectly
Rei Nevermore chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
If I had to put a word on this, it would be "jewel". Such a little piece of writing, but so full of exquisite details. Wonderful. I have to admit my first and foremost reaction was along the lines of "KYAH~" for it was so sweet and cute and everything, before I read it a second time and realized how well-written the whole thing was.

I only read two of your stories till now, but I already love your writing Thank you for doing such wonderful stories 3
Renn chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Loved it to death! the diea of pissed off!Sanji is awesome as well, and to me at least you've kept them all in character and managed to write in the light tone of the manga...kudos!
Freedom Creed chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
So cute! I love it, seriously. you say it wasn't all that good? Che... Anyways, Awesome work. I love reading about the obvious contrast between Zoro and his captain and how they just complement each other. You depicted it perfectly. I especially liked your description of both characters; Luffy's tiny, thin, boyish frame and uplifting, lilting laugh just completes the swordman's broad, powerful persona and deep, sure voice. Poetic. Congrats, keep it up, brush your teeth and all that jazz. Ciao, then! Freedom Creed
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
AW...KAWAII! Ha ha Sanji, just gotta work harder! Yay! mwuah! Zoro finally kisses Luffy! ;) cheers mate!
Darkyu chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Very good writed! You truely write the way I think Sanji would react if that was the case.

I'm a FAN of ZoLu, they are such a perfect couple! Definitively fated for each other! Aren't they? (She has hearts in her eyes)

I can tell that this is fic was cute and I thank you for writing it! See ya!
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Sque! Loved it.
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
to fucking adorable .
coffeebutt121 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
omg SOO cute! i LUVED the ending.."game, set, MATCH" ,3 luv ur zolu fics!