Reviews for Blue Dawn
Veedramon chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Is Dawn really gone?
Veedramon chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Dammit, she killed the key...
Veedramon chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Well, does Dawn really got a soul? Isn't she energy? And energy can't be destroyed, just transformed?
Veedramon chapter 4 . 11/9/2014
What? So Dawn gets eaten? But she is the Key!
Veedramon chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Poor little Dawnie.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Yes, there is no need, yet people do it all the time -_-
Veedramon chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Oh damn... this is not of the good...
Peanut Gallery chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
A Great and Terrible story at the same time, but thats horror for you. Destruction of
loved characters and torment of others is hard to do well, you did it very well.

Thanks for a great Read,

Peanut Gallery
Byakugan789 chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
hmm...Definately a peice of a series story...good writing, grasp of charactors, grasp of the lore...I still think you should have written the episode, but hey. I'm not the one who'd have to write it.
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Dude,..at this point in the story,..I'd rate you a loser. Your skill of writing is good for everything except legnth, but I stand by my figst comment because you skipped the ENTIRE episode. Did you write it somewhere else under a different title? Are you going to show it in later chapters, possibly as explanitory comentary? Or were you just lazy?

Some friends said this was a good story so I'm going to continue reading on faith and hope it gets more exciting. See you in a few chapters, at least you know how to write and have a good grasp of the concepts you used. Maybe...we'll see.
Tony the jew chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
Great story. So are you going to write more, Because I would read it.
K-sama chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
So, exactly HOW is Glory going to deal with her "Key" having just as much power(if not more) as Herself(itself)
Rose chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
what if we can't wait for the sequel...need more now
invis chapter 7 . 7/31/2006
Ooh, good choice. Cordelia practically WAS Illyria in high school. If anyone can be a cold, unfeeling superpower, it's Cordelia. ;)

Great story. I really enjoyed it.
invis chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
Well, that was WEIRD! But very cool. But weird, for sure. Did I mention weird? ;)