Reviews for Flulike Symptoms
vania chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Adorei. Gosto do John apenas mais fragil, mas inteiro. Com a equipe dando a maior for├ža. Muito Ogrigada.
Syble chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
As someone who has had their apendex explode, I thought you did a very good job discribing the pain. Oh yes, I knew where you were going with this one. Poor Shepard.

Very well done.
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I love this story! A lot!

Very well written, very gripping. Good job with characters and with all the medical stuff, so far as my knowledge extends which isn't much at all, LOL.

This was an enjoyable read, and I will happily read it again!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
LOL, love the ending. I was hoping for some weird alien thing, but even with just the appendix, you did a great job of drawing it out with the cover up stuff. Beckett being distracted by and allergic reaction outbreak was great :P
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
Haleykim chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Another great read!

X Tristen
Karri-1671 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Fantastic! :claps: This is prolly my favorite version, thus far, of 'Sheppard loses his appenidix'. :D
WriterJC chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Cool - I just love your stories.
Shakia chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Heh, very cool story. Poor Shepard too, you wrote his feverish and sick state very well. I love how McKay was there when he woke up too and the ending was great. :)
parisindy chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
oh wow that was great!
Delka chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Loved it! Really I do! Somebody out there has got to do this to the rest of them! Thank you alot for writing it!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow - cool. Excellent story. Very excellent. A little mystery, a little banter, some really good whumping. I knew when I saw who wrote it that I would love it and I did. GREAT job!
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Another great fic ga.

Poor Shep...he just can't catch a break.
chokolaj chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
aw, that was a nice little ficcie :) Thanks :)
sqwrath chapter 1 . 6/24/2006