Reviews for When I Was A Child
broodyleytons chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
AGAIN! So many things that I loved. I love Dick. He's next to V on my faves then theres Mac. But now I am rambling. But newho.

Loved this chapter! Dick is actually an awesome babysitter!

Why was V sad? Uhoh!
leslucids chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
OMg the whole time i could not stop laughing. im still in my teans so im over the whole mummy and ddaddy phase, but the whole time i was like' oh my god i was totaly like that when i was five and six' and some of the things she said...well when she wasnt talking about sex...i totaly said all those things too, mostly the 'daddy you dont love me, i hate you' when i didint get what i want, anyway i hope you write more i love your three sets of mandy fics
bella chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
this fic had me LMAO i could not stop laughing

also the ending was just beautiful aww
XoSethCohenxO chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
this was such a cute story. I love Mandy I was laughting throughout the whole story. you did an amazing job congrualtions, hope you write more in the future
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
heys!

i love this story!

its so funny!
Lrnd chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I was laughing the whole time. This is a totally amazing fic.
Nicole Therese chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Amazing story. I couldn't tear myself from the computer. You have an amazing sense of humor. Personally my favorite parts were the parts with the beloved Horny. But honestly it was all amazing. :)
halfbloodedprincess1 chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Okay seriously! Best. Future. LoVe. Story. EVER. Some of the best lines in the istory of fanfic lol and the ending just made me melt. I love, love, loved!this.
lawandordergal chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
That was the best story ever! I read the prequel too. Both excellent! You're a great writer. Keep going!

lawandordergal

p.s. sequel? please?
Jen chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
That is the funniest story I have ever read! I loved it and I hope to read more like it. Please update or write something new. It was great and can't wait for more!
Lady Maria not signing in chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
I am sitting here trying not to burst into laughter. I'm losing the battle. I love Mandy: She's a child, but she's a child that behaves like a child. I especially like your characterization of Dick...and "Grandpa"...and the naming of the dog...and well, everything.
redbanker chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
Dick pumped his fist in a victory motion. "Yes! Way not to let me down, mini-Mars." He ruffled Mandy's hair and then bent down to give his daughter a hug. "Have fun, guys. Make sure to eat some of those Pixie Stix if you get sleepy. They'll totally help keep the midnight fuel burning. And," he turned to Mandy. "If your parents do anything...cool, make sure you remember it, okay?"

Okay, can I just tell you how much I love this story. I had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep from busting out laughing at work. This is the best story. There must be more adventors with Mandy. You are never allowed to stop writing.

b
Jake Echolls chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
OMG, this iz grate! More soonn, plz!1!11!
p-o-l-k-a-d-o-t-73 chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Hahaha, this is so cute. I love how innocent Mandy is... Lol! Good job.
brankel1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
I love you do a sequel. Mandy is adorable.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »