Reviews for When I Was A Child
XoSethCohenxO chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
this was such a cute story. I love Mandy I was laughting throughout the whole story. you did an amazing job congrualtions, hope you write more in the future
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
heys!

i love this story!

its so funny!
Lrnd chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I was laughing the whole time. This is a totally amazing fic.
Nicole Therese chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Amazing story. I couldn't tear myself from the computer. You have an amazing sense of humor. Personally my favorite parts were the parts with the beloved Horny. But honestly it was all amazing. :)
halfbloodedprincess1 chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Okay seriously! Best. Future. LoVe. Story. EVER. Some of the best lines in the istory of fanfic lol and the ending just made me melt. I love, love, loved!this.
lawandordergal chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
That was the best story ever! I read the prequel too. Both excellent! You're a great writer. Keep going!

lawandordergal

p.s. sequel? please?
Jen chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
That is the funniest story I have ever read! I loved it and I hope to read more like it. Please update or write something new. It was great and can't wait for more!
Lady Maria not signing in chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
I am sitting here trying not to burst into laughter. I'm losing the battle. I love Mandy: She's a child, but she's a child that behaves like a child. I especially like your characterization of Dick...and "Grandpa"...and the naming of the dog...and well, everything.
redbanker chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
Dick pumped his fist in a victory motion. "Yes! Way not to let me down, mini-Mars." He ruffled Mandy's hair and then bent down to give his daughter a hug. "Have fun, guys. Make sure to eat some of those Pixie Stix if you get sleepy. They'll totally help keep the midnight fuel burning. And," he turned to Mandy. "If your parents do anything...cool, make sure you remember it, okay?"

Okay, can I just tell you how much I love this story. I had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep from busting out laughing at work. This is the best story. There must be more adventors with Mandy. You are never allowed to stop writing.

b
Jake Echolls chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
OMG, this iz grate! More soonn, plz!1!11!
p-o-l-k-a-d-o-t-73 chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Hahaha, this is so cute. I love how innocent Mandy is... Lol! Good job.
brankel1 chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
I love you do a sequel. Mandy is adorable.
music4mysoul chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
Aww, how adorable! I absolutely loved it!
xosummerxo chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
good, sad it done with. but congrats on great chapt
brankel1 chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Ilove it and Mandy is so much like Logan. Can't wait to read more.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »