Reviews for When I Was A Child
Jessica chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
seriously funny. The things kids will say. Can't wait to read more chapters. Post more soon!
IcyAngel23 chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
Loved "Show and Tell" It made me almost fall off of my chair. You Rock can't wait to read part 4. Every chapter gets better.
AllThatGlittersIsGold chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wow! That's good! It's really funny! “Like you do at night really loud when I’m ‘posed to be sleeping? ‘Cause it’s grown-up stuff I’m not ‘posed to hear?”

and the whole 'Horny' thing. My god, Logan and Veronica are always at it by the sounds of things! Seriously, they are like...whatver. I like Dick here, he seems really cool.

Really great fic you've got here!
erinjoy29 chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
I love your story so much, it's so funny! I can't wait for the next chapter, update again soon please!
Anon chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
.god.

All those poor traumatized people and children.

This was so hilarious. This is what we definitely needed.

On to the next part
xosummerxo chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
I've read this story and I love it.. I love this chapter too. Please Update soon!.
music4mysoul chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
I cant belive how much sex they are having, thats getting unhealthy! So hilarious, please update soon!
music4mysoul chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
Oh I loove this story, its so hilarious, wow Logan and Veronica surely show their affectopn, OFTEN! I loved it!
Kara chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Just wanted to quickly say how much I LOVE this story! It's wonderful!
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I loved that chapter, really funny"!
Arwengiverney chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Can i just say how amazingly incredibly HAPPY i am that you updated? I love this story so much, it's seriously one of the best I've ever read! I love the way you write, its so funny, and clever! Thank you so much for this update, it gave me an excuse to go back and re-read the whole sotry for the fourth time(Yes, I'm obsessed with you story).

So no need to rush the next update (just as long as you promise to update!), I'm so content to just read and re-read the first 3 chapters. Again and again and again...
cecebaby loves LoVe chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
OMG tht little girl so soo funny loVE are horny freaks omg dick was so sweet or at least he tried to be anyway i wasnt going to reply until i was finish but the little girl made me want to
Great Clone chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I think I'm in love with the fic.

:) Please get me a new chapter...Amanda! Awesome. Logan and Veronica-ness? Awesome.

The entire fic is amazing. Yup.
Arwengiverney chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
I have officially fallen in love with your sotry. i can't stop laughing from all the sex comments Mandy keeps making, so innocently. my family is staring at me like i'm crazy. Please please update, i want to see how Mandy reacts to Veronica's pregnancy. And more scenes with Dick. How typical of him to bribe a child with candy so that she'll tell him about her parents sex life. It's so wrong... its right.
ahhmeii chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
oh gosh! i cant stop laughing! i wonder when veronica and logan find out the adults know!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »