Reviews for When I Was A Child
GinnyClone chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I think I'm in love with the fic.

:) Please get me a new chapter...Amanda! Awesome. Logan and Veronica-ness? Awesome.

The entire fic is amazing. Yup.
Arwengiverney chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
I have officially fallen in love with your sotry. i can't stop laughing from all the sex comments Mandy keeps making, so innocently. my family is staring at me like i'm crazy. Please please update, i want to see how Mandy reacts to Veronica's pregnancy. And more scenes with Dick. How typical of him to bribe a child with candy so that she'll tell him about her parents sex life. It's so wrong... its right.
ahhmeii chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
oh gosh! i cant stop laughing! i wonder when veronica and logan find out the adults know!
I Know This Road chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
continue! this is hilarious!
gabster-amy chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
I juts read this fic on some other website...can't remember which and I love it. I just couldn't stop laughing. Mandy is so cute I just adore girl she's going to be traumatized for life.

And I love Dick in this fic!
musicgodess chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I LOVE your stories. They're hilarious! Please write more with Amanda! I love this kid!
Kristin chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Please tell me chapter 2 is coming soon. I read it over at Loveathons but I had to reply here too. (IcyAngel23) I love how you have a little girls view of the world so dead on. You had me laughing so hard and I was so sad to see part one was over with. I know the deadline is end of July but that seems so far away. I must be bugging the crap out of you. Just a fan who can't get enough of Amanda fics.
SandlesFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG! Continue asap!

This is such a good story!
Movies are love chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
What a great story. I was laughing so hard with the whole horny part. You really made me see a child's perpective on simple matters. I can't wait til the next chapter. Could Veronica be pregnant again? umm, we'll just have to wait and see! Great story!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4