Reviews for When I Was A Child
Arwengiverney chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
Can i just say how amazingly incredibly HAPPY i am that you updated? I love this story so much, it's seriously one of the best I've ever read! I love the way you write, its so funny, and clever! Thank you so much for this update, it gave me an excuse to go back and re-read the whole sotry for the fourth time(Yes, I'm obsessed with you story).

So no need to rush the next update (just as long as you promise to update!), I'm so content to just read and re-read the first 3 chapters. Again and again and again...
cecebaby loves LoVe chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
OMG tht little girl so soo funny loVE are horny freaks omg dick was so sweet or at least he tried to be anyway i wasnt going to reply until i was finish but the little girl made me want to
GinnyClone chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I think I'm in love with the fic.

:) Please get me a new chapter...Amanda! Awesome. Logan and Veronica-ness? Awesome.

The entire fic is amazing. Yup.
Arwengiverney chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
I have officially fallen in love with your sotry. i can't stop laughing from all the sex comments Mandy keeps making, so innocently. my family is staring at me like i'm crazy. Please please update, i want to see how Mandy reacts to Veronica's pregnancy. And more scenes with Dick. How typical of him to bribe a child with candy so that she'll tell him about her parents sex life. It's so wrong... its right.
ahhmeii chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
oh gosh! i cant stop laughing! i wonder when veronica and logan find out the adults know!
I Know This Road chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
continue! this is hilarious!
gabster-amy chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
I juts read this fic on some other website...can't remember which and I love it. I just couldn't stop laughing. Mandy is so cute I just adore girl she's going to be traumatized for life.

And I love Dick in this fic!
musicgodess chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I LOVE your stories. They're hilarious! Please write more with Amanda! I love this kid!
Kristin chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Please tell me chapter 2 is coming soon. I read it over at Loveathons but I had to reply here too. (IcyAngel23) I love how you have a little girls view of the world so dead on. You had me laughing so hard and I was so sad to see part one was over with. I know the deadline is end of July but that seems so far away. I must be bugging the crap out of you. Just a fan who can't get enough of Amanda fics.
SandlesFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
OMG! Continue asap!

This is such a good story!
Movies are love chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
What a great story. I was laughing so hard with the whole horny part. You really made me see a child's perpective on simple matters. I can't wait til the next chapter. Could Veronica be pregnant again? umm, we'll just have to wait and see! Great story!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4