Reviews for Misplaced
Rin22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I like this one! It was neat having James play puppeteer for Jordan's coma state, and I also really appreciated that she chose a moment that did not fix anything except for JD's murder. She didn't try to undo her sleeping with Woody or breaking up with JD. I think that's very true to where the character was this past season. Brava!
Eireish chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Great story...the banter between Jordan and James is perfect. Thank you, again, for a great read.
pryrmtns chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
loved the edgy Jordan with her bro. I also liked that she wanted to go back 1st to her mom's murder, which shows the impact on her life...

loved the "what if" with JD.. he really wasn't a bad guy, was he?

and the end... bueno!
can-can-can chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Loved it.

It had a vib very much like Sliding Doors (my favorite movie of all time). I love stories that are "what if" stories- especially when you come out in the end knowing that your life is better just the way things happened.

Thanks for the great read... and keep plugging away. :)
deschanel7013 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Gosh, to pay attention easier when the TVs on I read the character's quotes. And right when I read this:

“If we’re going to be together – or try to be together – aren’t we going to have to work this stuff out that way?”

“Together?” He gulped.

“Together.” She flexed her fingers in his grasp, wrapping them around his.

I squealed, yay. That was good. :)
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
That was good-I love how James was so obnoxious-but he

got Jordan to think and want to be alive enough to wake

up and be with Woody.

Good story-thanks!
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Yay, it was all a dream. She chose Woody. I loved it, not that there was ever a chance I wouldn't. Thanks for another great read and please keep them coming.