Reviews for Of Kisses and Quotes
Awww...-
FadingNoctis chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Love it!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
I just finished watching the anime for the first time and immediately went in search of some great FakirxAhiru fanfiction. This collection you've written is the best I've found by far, I loved every single chapter. Thanks so much for writing it. :)
Elen-Di chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
That was SO ADORABLE. I loved it! xD
FullMentalPanic chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
This specific chapter was really quite beautiful. How Fakir and Ahiru interact and everyone's perceptions of them were all done well. How he dances alone, practices, everyday before was at the same time very heartrending and hopeful. It's wonderful how you bring things full circle. How she does turn back, and everyone sees how well they flow and support and enhance one another when they're dancing together.
Aine Ninian chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
not really supposed to be online but really, I have to say, YOU ARE AMAZING!

Please write a few more chapters for Of kisses and Quotes
Katchan00 chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
Very beautifully written, such a lovely introspection piece.
fhclause chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
This chapter seriously making me wanna hope for a season 2 of Princess Tutu. Love it!
midnightblue08 chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
a bit melancholy but i love it!
Nanenna chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was really cute, well written, and true to the characters. I have high expectations of the rest.
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
Great
Iliak chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
I love this. 3 If you meant it to be uplifting, you definitely succeeded. It might not be as fleshed-out as what you usually write, but the meaning resonates beautifully. You gave the readers just enough, and I found it very powerful.
Dreamicide chapter 15 . 11/5/2011
Oh wow, you definitely met the goal for it to be uplifting. ;-; Your writing is wonderful as always, and I just loved every little bit of this. I just got warm fuzzies from this, thank you so much for sharing

And that is a wonderful mission. I'm gonna be doing this, and today I'll start with you and say BB you are ttly awesome and ilu. :D
GoldenDragon326 chapter 15 . 11/5/2011