Reviews for Of Kisses and Quotes
Reiko x 3 chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
It was cute, that's for sure. Ahiru really is a little ray of sunshine, isn't she? Normally, at least. I can see Fakir taking that as a warning sign if that part of her personality changed. It's just so intrinsic to who she is that for it to change means that something is very wrong. I realize it has been a while since this was last updated. I can only assume that you are either suffering from serious writer's block, or lost interest in the series for several years. This has happened to me many times. It's why I don't post anything I haven't already finished writing. I thought it made sense, at least... Anyways, I hope you are able to write more again sometime soon. I enjoy these short little fics. Though 151 of them? Yipe! That's a pretty major undertaking. I'm terrible at writing short stories, so I know I couldn't do it. May you meet with success in your endeavor. And yes, if you were wondering, I really do talk like this in real life. I SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT SHOWING OFF WHEN I TALK/WRITE LIKE THIS! I have a large vocabulary and it is frustrating to know the words and not use them. That's all.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
We all know he was smiling too.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
O.O Well that escalated quickly.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
FadingNoctis chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
So cute. -
FadingNoctis chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Awww...-
FadingNoctis chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Love it!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
I just finished watching the anime for the first time and immediately went in search of some great FakirxAhiru fanfiction. This collection you've written is the best I've found by far, I loved every single chapter. Thanks so much for writing it. :)
Elen-Di chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
That was SO ADORABLE. I loved it! xD
FullMentalPanic chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
This specific chapter was really quite beautiful. How Fakir and Ahiru interact and everyone's perceptions of them were all done well. How he dances alone, practices, everyday before was at the same time very heartrending and hopeful. It's wonderful how you bring things full circle. How she does turn back, and everyone sees how well they flow and support and enhance one another when they're dancing together.
Aine Ninian chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
not really supposed to be online but really, I have to say, YOU ARE AMAZING!

Please write a few more chapters for Of kisses and Quotes
Katchan00 chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
Very beautifully written, such a lovely introspection piece.
fhclause chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
This chapter seriously making me wanna hope for a season 2 of Princess Tutu. Love it!
midnightblue08 chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
a bit melancholy but i love it!
Nanenna chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
This was really cute, well written, and true to the characters. I have high expectations of the rest.
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 11/5/2011