Reviews for Let's Have a Picnic!
Lord Monochromicorn chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
hahahaha! Everything was very neath! This is great! This all happened in the game and I can't help but to laugh out loud!

I love this!

~Lily
Ayame Majikku chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
XD Hahaha! That's so great! ' Poor Arche... Chester is so mean to her... Anyway, great job! You portrayed the scene perfectly~! And I agree with you on couples, except Klarth -does- have someone... :P He has Milard/Mirald (however her name's supposed to be spelled... . ')...

Anyway, great job! Best adaptation of a game scene I've seen, and most in-character even when you deviated from the script (which is okay-it's probably better that you did that in some cases!)!

Great job!

~Ayame~
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
LOL! I love this story. One of the best on the site. Accurate enough, though Klarth has Milard waiting for him in the past some 150 years earlier. Funnier too! I like Arche.
Aft3rshock chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Lol, that was a great fanfic, very funny. Hopefully you get around to making some more ToP fics because there really isn't enough (specially ClessxMint
Kung Pow Skwurul chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Haven't you forgotten about Klarth/Milard? xD
Rose Spirit chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Yes! I loved this scene! X3 Very cute!
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I just saw those scenes while playing through the game again today. I like the way you ended it a lot better, frankly. I had Suzu at that point, though. It would've been nice to include her. I support Cless/Mint & Chester/Arche myself, so you're not alone there. Well, I expect great things from your future ToP fics. Good luck!
NaraShikamaru21 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Hahaha... I love those scenes... But I thought Chester's hair was blue... Anyways, good story. Poor Chester...
NecromancerLuna chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
-claps- very nice, well written, I likes alot. and Klarth isn't alone i'm here! -glomps Klarth- please write more Fanfics! I like this one alot! I can't wait to see more!