Reviews for It's All In the Timing
Ok seriously!? You can't just stop with that... I'm sure you like most people have just moved on from the show like I had until just recently few arched an episode an got hooked again... Come on! Lol
princetongirl chapter 5 . 9/17/2007
loved it update soon
Psych94 chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
Oh a damn, shes a hoe! Hellz yah
Sultan Peppershaker chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
I nearly deleted the alert in my email out of habit until I realized this was one of the few stories I was actually _reading_...

So after a quick skim of some past chapters, I think I remember what's going on...

I was wondering what boy's name could possibly start with "Sh-"... all that was coming to mind was Sheila and Sherry, and I don't know too many guys with that name... Shane, though. That makes sense.

Anyway. Definitely sympathize with you on the whole idea that it gets harder to write when you're not interested anymore... hell, it's been eight months since I last wrote here, but I might be ready to finally put a new one out there... but anyway, good luck on setting everything straight.
foreverpheely chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
i like this story it is fun to read but i din't get what the big deal is. he can explain it to keely and then tell everyone else he moved back. unless there's something i missed-or something that will be in the next chapter(cuz u definately should write another chapter)
cloudboarding2004 chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
You are an amazing writer! I am 110% hooked on this story and as far as I am concerned this is how the show really ended. One of the things I love about it is that the characters are believable and they stay true to their counter parts on disney. Please, Please come out with the next chapter soon because I'm dying to read and to find out how it all ends. Thank you once agian for writting this series. -Brent
Verity52 chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
I really like where you are going with this - any chance your PotF's Season 3 writer? ;) Anyway, nice job; you have a nice flow to your writing as well as good word choice.
bballbabe06 chapter 4 . 1/3/2007
great story can't wait for more.
Anonymous Reader1 chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
wow.. that's a lot to take in. It's like everything's happening at the same time, almost confusing. But I love it! I've kinda lost my interest on POTF, I'm sorta more interested in Hannah Montana now(it's not bad as I thought it was), I only check the fanfics for POTF because of this story and another one. Hope you get some time to update again.
XoChelseaAmberXo chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
OMGsh I love this story. I just started reading it. Oh i cant wait for an update! Please update soon!

Chelsea :)
okaie chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
this is a good story! please update soon, i what to know what happens!
Lorelai the Coffee Slayer chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
lovelovelove it! updates please :]
yougottahavefaith chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Hey! :) Happy New Year to you, too! I hadn't heard of this story, but it was number 1 on the page and I decided to read it... and now I'm glad I did! What a fantastic story!

It's so cool because it hasn't been done before, which is always great. I love the plot- how UNIQUE! :)

Fabulous job. Please update soon! :)

beth
Linda66 chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Man so much drama,it kept me on the edge of my seat,hope ye update real soon,i can't wait to see what Keely's reaction will be!
liddlehopper chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
i realy liked it! i cant wait until the next chapter!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »