Reviews for The Prophecy of The Child
apparentdaydreamer chapter 70 . 4/18/2014
Thanks for such a beautiful story. Got me so invested with the character of Kagome that I'm bawling as I type this. And I have been bawling for the last 5 chapters. You have a talent to make a sad story seem wholesome. I knew I identified with Inuyasha's wishful thinking, cos I did too. I'm crying but i sincerely love the way you ended the story. I'm going I remember Kagome as an angel from now on.
AriaBelikov chapter 70 . 10/21/2013
I... Am... Bawling right now. She died? Man I am dead inside. wow. does she come back to life in the sequel? (she asked hopefully) I really liked this story, a real tear jerker good job.
IK-SR-MS chapter 70 . 6/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
kan78 chapter 70 . 7/4/2012
im crying...legit tears... so beautiful. Thankyou for writing this story
Marquisha chapter 22 . 7/14/2011
LOVE IT
WanderingBlossom chapter 70 . 4/13/2011
Even though it took forever reading this story, I enjoyed every second of it. It made me happy and it made me cry. Fantasic job writing this story and I hope you keep writing more in the future.
midnight87 chapter 70 . 2/16/2011
well...that was incredibly heart breakingly sad. i doubt you remember me, i read and reviewed your chapters earlier, as they were coming out. but i got out of reading fan fiction, and years later i just got back on, say you finished it, wondered how it ended, read the last chapter, and wow. just wow...good wow of course. sad wow. i didn't really expect you to kill her...i mean i know that was the prophecy and i shouldn't be surprised, but i am. i don't know how she died, and frankly i can't read the parts i missed now because my heart is too broken. but i am going to read this one day, from beginning to end i will read it. this is such an amazing story...i can't believe you killed her...i had a sinking suspicion when i read the chapter title, be happy Inuyasha, but i didn't want to believe it...i had hope when you said there was nothing to bury...like maybe she really is alive, just lost? and a bit more hope when you said there was a sequel...lol sorry, i'm rambling. i tend to do that when i'm sad and crying like this. you wrote a truly amaizing story...lol i still can't believe you killed her! kill your darlings though...right? lol well obviously as you killed her...i realize you finished this story two years ago, and may not even be writing or checking your fan fiction reviews anymore. but i really wanted to tell you how amaizing i thought this was. and i didn't even read the beginning of the end...wow...just wow...i've stopped crying! this is an accomplishment i assure you...i hope you get this, and even if you don't reply, i really want you to know how great your story was and still is.
suckerforromance234 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i love this it is amazing. i can picture everything and the characters are protrayed beautifully.
tDog1994 chapter 39 . 7/31/2010
You are a fantastic writer. This story is realy amazing. I wish i had writing skills like you. You cant find good stories any more. I hope to read more of your stories. Cant wait
IRIS chapter 31 . 3/3/2010
Also, I feel that your fanfiction is generated more towards the Inu/Kik fans, especially later on when after all Kagome has sacrificed and gone through, she dies and even though Inuyasha is lonely, he acts the bastard and without a second thought decides to take Kikyo as his wife shortly after Kagome died! If Inuyasha truly loved Kagome, he would have grieved much longer, and he definitely wouldn't have made Kikyo his wife out of respect for Kagome and Kikyo herself! You have contradicted Inuyasha's and Kikyo's feelings compared to their actions and have also portrayed Inuyasha and Kikyo as such fickle, immature, indecisive, selfish individuals only to turn around and try to justify their actions with nonsensical unjust reasoning! I personally feel WORSE and even MORE CHEATED as a Kagome fan reading this fanfiction than I ever did watching the "Inuyasha" Series! If your intent was to make Kagome suffer unbelievably and so unfairly without vindication or rightly moving on to someone else then you have done a great job thus far, especially later in the sequel to "The Prophecy of The Child"! Like I said earlier, you should have either labeled this as Inu/Kik and Inu/Kag fanfiction or better yet, gone to the other side completely and made it solely a INU/KIK fanfiction. I think you would do better writing Inu/Kik fanfics vs Inu/Kag fanfics.

I know that I didn't have to continue reading your fanfic and you certainly didn't have to post it, but I believe my assessment is a fair and open minded. Also, I respect you as a author and your right to write however you choose, but I just don't like being mislead into reading a long Inu/Kag fanfiction under false pretenses when really it seems more of an Inu/Kik in disguise.

Good luck in your writing

IRIS
IRIS chapter 31 . 3/3/2010
First of all, your fanfiction should be labeled as Inu/Kik and Inu/Kag because it's so far been half and half of each. Also, I want you to know that I have NEVER given a BAD review for ANY fanfics I've read(which is quite a few)out of courtesy and respect for the author. However, reading your fanfic has stirred some EXTREME dislike and annoyance in me that I've NEVER felt before.

At first,I genuinely liked your storyline and very detailed way of writing. I even liked the fact that Kikyo wasn't made totally "evil" as I've read other fanfics write her character that way. I'm not a Kikyo "hater" and I can sympathize with her character regardless of all the pain she inflicted on Inuyasha and Kagome in the "Inuyasha" manga/anime series.

However, I feel as if you have COMPLETELY distorted the Kik/Inu/Kags love triangle. One moment Kikyo and Inuyasha were 2gether and happy, then the next minute Kagome came back and Inuyasha started to have strong feelings and memories for her. That in itself was okay with me because Kagome had been absent from Inuyasha's life for 10years, so he hadn't had the opportunity to be with Kagome in a romantic way first.

Since then however, when Inuyasha decided to be with Kagome because something was "missing" with his relationship with Kikyo,Inuyasha and Kikyo have BOTH acted even MORE indecisive and selfishly than at ANY point in the "Inuyasha" manga/anime series! In the series, Inuyasha's indecisive selfishness was the result of his FIRST true love dying, being brought back, feelings of remorse, grief,and guilt over Kikyo's death, the fact that he loved Kagome while Kikyo was still around, as well as feeling honor bound by his promise made to Kikyo. Also, since Kagome and Kikyo shared the same soul, it made his decision that much harder because his soul was being pulled in 2 different directions by that of his "soul mate" (Kikyo/Kagome)

In your fanfiction Inuyasha and Kikyo's actions are extremely deplorable and inexcusable! The first time Kikyo and Inuyasha broke up, they BOTH felt feelings for someone else indicating that their bond wasn't strong so they decided to break up, then a whole year later, they both decided that in their new relationship something was "missing" so they hurt Kagome and Onigumo and starting seeing each other again. Then after all the pain they caused Kagome and Onigumo, while having a good time with each other, Inuyasha and Kikyo start to realize that YET AGAIN something was "missing" in their relationship, especially when they see Kagome and Onigumo at the dance with someone else. Inuyasha became jealous and decided he wanted Kags back, but he REPEATED the same mistake and didn't even have the decency or respect to officially break it off with Kikyo BEFORE he started to pursue Kagome again!

What makes me the MOST irritated is that while you justified the first initial breakup between Inuyasha and Kikyo by them both having feelings for someone else as well as thinking something was "missing" in their relationship so they both became involved with the person they had stronger feelings for. But after a year of Inu/Kag and Kik/Oni being together you contradicted the first breakup and had Inuyasha and Kikyo feel that YET AGAIN, something was "missing" in their perspective new relationships, thus Inuyasha and Kikyo hurt/betray Kagome and Onigumo and got back 2gether. Finally, after all the back and forth emotions you furthermore contradicted the second breakup between Inuyasha and Kikyo by writing how happy Inu/Kik were when they first got back 2gether realizing their deep feelings toward each other, ONLY to later discover that they never "truly loved" each other and therefore Inuyasha decided to get back with Kagome even though he seemed content and happy up until the last few days of the 1 month Inuyasha and Kagome were apart.

I could understand all the selfish indecisiveness IF you were following the CANNON,with the EXCEPTION of Kikyo having feelings for someone OTHER than Inuyasha, but in YOUR fanfic:

1)Kikyo doesn't solely have feelings for Inuyasha

2)Kikyo and Kagome don't share the same soul

3)Nothing has been mentioned about "soul mates"

4)And you kept contradicting Inuyasha's and Kikyo's feelings for each other and what they felt for Kagome and Onigumo

Your fanfiction did a VERY POOR representation of the Kik/Inu/Kag love triangle! You've turned what should have been a MEANINGFUL tragic true love that Kikyo, Inuyasha, and Kagome shared caused by Kik/Kag's soul being split in 2 and both loving their "soul mate"(Inuyasha) at the same time into some petty, selfish, IMMATURE, back and forth typical "high school" melodrama!

Since you decided to go the Kik/Inu/Kag love triangle route you should have wrote it with more meaningful in depth true feelings! I understand that your characters are in high school in your fanfic and therefore it may be more plausible that they act with a certain amount of immaturity, HOWEVER Kikyo, Kagome, and Inuyasha(demon vs human years) were all relatively the same age as your typical high school student in the "Inuyasha" series, BUT they didn't show NEAR the amount of immaturity, indecisive selfishness, that your fanfic characters portrayed!

I know that you'll probably think that since you didn't have to post your fanfic and I shouldn't have read it in the first place if I didn't like your fanfic. But to that I must say I continued to read your fanfic because I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt with an fair open mind by reading it thoroughly BEFORE I submitted my review.

I appreciate and respect your creativity as a writer and obviously you have plenty of positive reviews for "The Prophecy of The Child", but I hope that as a reader you will respect my opinion regardless of how much you might hate it.

Iris
Lunae Ariae chapter 70 . 11/26/2009
At some parts I actually cried, you are an AMAZING author!
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Just read chapter 1. Cant wait to read the rest, but its late and I must sleep now.
TakahashiGurl chapter 13 . 3/13/2009
are you kidding me it was good and it is good
TakahashiGurl chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Really it was funny I couldn't help the way i was getting when Inuyasha stood up for Kagome I was like oh my Goodness Inuyahsa Kagome's not your girlfriend Kikyou is it was just awesome