Reviews for Koi
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
OMG! This one-shot was simply amazing! I really love the way you brought these two together! Using the Koi as an example was a really creative idea. Great job! Loved it! :D
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Sweet! :)
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is so adorable! I had actually read it years ago, but for the life of me couldn't remember the name...I'm so glad I could find it now. I love it. :)
Ace's Shadow Girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I've thought about those two ever since I've got to know them ... Great story. And funny, too. I can easily picture Jiraiya sitting there and talking with fish. ... it's kinda cute.
BellaPerea chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aww, ain't this cute. ;;) Good job with it! :D I really like your stories! :-bd

Bella
ananymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
this is a great story! i like the use of the koi pond.
Black Birch chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
So sweet. I loved it!
Akatsuki Girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Skillful writing, skillful writing... Tsunade and Jiraiya, for me, were always meant for each other. Just like Naruto and Sakura but it's sad...very sad...that this can never happen. (If you don't know I won't spoil it.) Still this was very sweet and skillfully written. It shows a more serious side of the both of them. Keep up the good work. You should write another. .
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Aw, thats pretty good and sweet; I really wish it could be in the manga.
PraeterMortalis chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
An Epic of unconstrained proportions creating an immersive and impressive collection of unique and incredibly profound vivid compression of beauty.

-SoA
rayna-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
It's cute. I love it. I sometimes forget that those two are like in their fifties while i read these cuties . I think it's really cute and the ending is cuter. GAh everything's cute dammit XD.

very nice work
drag-eart chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I hope in the future you write more JirTsun they are also one my fav pairings in Naruto. Great fic
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Wow - that's really profound! Great writing, though the third to last bit was a little confusing - is he talking to himself? Her? The fish?
probablynotreturning chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This is wonderful! _ I love the pairing, and I really appreciate the way you've written them, including canon details and keeping them their same ages. The koi pond is a wonderful touch and I like how you incorporated it into the scenes.
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
This was a pretty piece (: Good job!