Reviews for Fire
CanadaNL chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
Great story!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
'nother wicked fic, i loved the concept of this, the fire ghost was a wicked idea!

just had a marathon reading session of this lol

onto the next one!

XsarahX

kudos!

p.s. i love your writing style!
hermitme chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I read this one a while back and really liked it. I do like your stories. Keep up the good work.
Windyfontaine chapter 14 . 7/22/2006
Aw, you updated too fast! Er, um, never mind, lol. Thank goodness Dean grabbed onto the side of the building. Just finished the last two chapters, and they were good. Hope the boys take some stock in aloe vera :) That was interesting how you had the demon there and actually helping the Winchesters :) I'd add more but I'm brain fried, but this was a very involving story and I'm glad you shared it and finished it :) Will be looking forward to the next one. Have a great day :)
pandora jazz chapter 14 . 7/22/2006
I enjoyed reading your story.

I liked the brother moments before the night came and the fight started. You did a good job with Dean, Sam and the fire scene. Had me worried for a moment, knew you wouldn't kill Dean :), hoped he had grabbed on to the ledge, but thought the other boy had died.

Good job.

Til your next story, thanks for sharing this one with us.
chocca2 chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
oh great story, i enjoyed reading and thought you did well with this, looking forward to any new stories you have! well done!
chocca2 chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
Hey your doing a great job! keep up the good work, looking forward to more...
happycabbage75 chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
Thanks for a fun read!
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
Awesome story! Cant wait for the next chapter.
cutie-pie-rockchic chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
O...M...G!

please update soon!
pandora jazz chapter 12 . 7/18/2006
Nice how Sam was the protector for awhile, but was glad to let Dean assume the role again.

Til later, thanks for the update.
Windyfontaine chapter 12 . 7/18/2006
Oh cool, two updates at once to read! Sorry I'm tardy in reviewing, I'm catching up :) Anyhoo, poor Dean in the last chapter (huggles Dean) and poor Sam with the painful vision in this one (huggles Sammy). Methinks they should be staying on the first floor, lol. Maybe camp out in the lobby? Can't wait to see how they prevent Sam's vision from coming true. Have a great day :)
arsilverangel chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
AH! OMG! no... no no... my sweet.. sexy.. lobster dean! he needs.. to.. not die.. so much. perhaps a little face-breakery.. well.. not face. too beautiful.. maybe an arm or somethin.. or sam could all.. rush in there and save the day.. yes. i believe i would prefer the sam route...
arsilverangel chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
Ahhahha... lobster dean... XD
chocca2 chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
hmm another great one, I want more!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »