Reviews for Atem's Key
redhoodfan chapter 1 . 6/9
Love the brotherly dynamics between Yugi and Atem.
Princess Shelby380 chapter 1 . 2/11
I love your story, it's so sweet and cool.️
YugixYami4ever chapter 1 . 2/4
How cute! I like this story very much!
fluteplayer99 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
That was really sweet. I keep imagining Yugi going back and bringing different games and things. Like having a video game tournament with atem...
Yamifreak chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Very creative and well written :D
Ramatto chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
wow , excellent work's so deep , keep up the good work.
FeatherMcKinley chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I really like this story keep going
Blueeccofan chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is the most excellent story I've ever seen!
Angel-the-hedge chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
ah, kind of weird but good
Olivia chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I loved it... Keep on writing :D
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That just pulled at my heart, i'm gonna cry *starts crying*
Mewfem chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
cute story
WritingIsMyHobby chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I enjoyed this story; quite entertaining to read. One downside is that the length of this one chapter might make some readers a bit less anxious to read it all the way through, as most people would get a little irritated after having to read even 4,000 words or so. All in all, it was a good story, but try to make sure you don't go overboard with the amount of words in a chapter again. (luckily, I'm not one of those people I talked about, as I enjoyed it)
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Atem's departure not only affects Yugi, but his friends too. They all feel the sting of loneliness from Atem, though they still have each other. This very trial shows that, even though he won't be there for Yugi and his friends all the time, Atem is still very much a part of their lives...Yugi's, especially. Those two have a very special bond that can get them through anything, even when they play Duel Monsters. I've watched "Yu-Gi-Oh!" on Cartoon Network, so I can get the gest of what Atem and Yugi's sibling-like relationship is. Thanks for such a terrific story.
Avriltronlukon chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow! I like so much this history, When Yugi recived the key from Antem, YuGi and Antem as one! it was so cute and exiting, but... poor Joey, Why He have to wet his pants, He's like a little chld :P
Its a very big mystery the key and the women at the end of the history, so interesting and so nice.
Its a very nice job, and I think a good history is when u can imagine the scenes, the places, the characters saying and acting, so nice job! :D
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »