Reviews for Atem's Key
fluteplayer99 chapter 1 . 7/18
That was really sweet. I keep imagining Yugi going back and bringing different games and things. Like having a video game tournament with atem...
Yamifreak chapter 1 . 1/18
Very creative and well written :D
Ramatto chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
wow , excellent work ..it's so deep , keep up the good work.
MckinlayHeatherBell chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I really like this story keep going
Blueeccofan chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This is the most excellent story I've ever seen!
Angel-the-hedge chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
ah, kind of weird but good
Olivia chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I loved it... Keep on writing :D
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That just pulled at my heart, i'm gonna cry *starts crying*
Mewfem chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
cute story
WritingIsMyHobby chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I enjoyed this story; quite entertaining to read. One downside is that the length of this one chapter might make some readers a bit less anxious to read it all the way through, as most people would get a little irritated after having to read even 4,000 words or so. All in all, it was a good story, but try to make sure you don't go overboard with the amount of words in a chapter again. (luckily, I'm not one of those people I talked about, as I enjoyed it)
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Atem's departure not only affects Yugi, but his friends too. They all feel the sting of loneliness from Atem, though they still have each other. This very trial shows that, even though he won't be there for Yugi and his friends all the time, Atem is still very much a part of their lives...Yugi's, especially. Those two have a very special bond that can get them through anything, even when they play Duel Monsters. I've watched "Yu-Gi-Oh!" on Cartoon Network, so I can get the gest of what Atem and Yugi's sibling-like relationship is. Thanks for such a terrific story.
Avriltronlukon chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow! I like so much this history, When Yugi recived the key from Antem, YuGi and Antem as one! it was so cute and exiting, but... poor Joey, Why He have to wet his pants, He's like a little chld :P
Its a very big mystery the key and the women at the end of the history, so interesting and so nice.
Its a very nice job, and I think a good history is when u can imagine the scenes, the places, the characters saying and acting, so nice job! :D
Superior-Creativity chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Amazing story!
sailorcancer01 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I realy enjoyed that story kelseyalicia. I remember watching the original yu-gi-oh series at first each player started with 2000 life points later it was changed to 4000 life points. A player would win when his or her oppionents life points reached 0 a player would lose when his or her life points reaches 0 if both player's life points reaches 0 at the same time it would be a tie ,when they play the duel monsters card game. I hope to read more yu-gi-oh fanfic stories.
Pikagirl541 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Absolutely amazing! The way you describe everything; I could see it all clearly in my head. I could really feel the emotions of the characters, especially Yugi and Atem. Joey made me laugh; throwing in that bit of comedy, like when he wet himself, was a nice idea. Aziza is a great character and I think her personality really shows. The key is a wonderful and unique idea; I love it. The bit about Jaden was also a nice touch. Looking at it it’s longer than any other fanfic I’ve read but it was so easy to get drawn into the story that I really didn’t notice how much time passed. By the fourth paragraph I couldn’t look away. I can tell you really worked hard on this. I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »