Reviews for In Seven Days
V chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love this story. I've read it before but forgot to leave a review. But this was truly awesome!
kiera14 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Great chapter:) I read this story awhile ago and loved it. I especially loved the whole references to the movie family man.

You did an awesome jobD
ElloiseSarah Malfoy chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
This Story Was Honestly Amazing!
lunaly-lovely chapter 8 . 8/24/2010

I just finished reading this story with tears in my eyes. happy tears and sad tears. I love this story because it has true, deep emotion in it as well as it is well written. I love this story and it makes me happy, I want you to know that. thank you

ameliefoy chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
I LOVED it. Isn't this based on a movie, though?
KateMarie chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Sigh. I liked it. It was kind of warm and sweet like a summer rain. Great job! i'm off to go check out your other fics- I hope you have some!
BlahBabe chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
oh my gosh this is AMAZING!

You have to make a sequel! I'm serious! You just HAVE to! I loved it! I'm so glad it was recommended to me!
Helena Black chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
It's very very good! I absolutely loved it!
kasey07 chapter 8 . 12/20/2006
That was so awesome! I loved the entire story and how the idea of making a choice can change your entire life.

Good Job on this fic. It's officially one my favs!
Little Swiftly chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
Oh God I loved it! I can't believe it's an actual movie! I so need to see it now! I just wanted to say, thanks for the read and I enjoyed the story very much. Keep up the good work.
Lauren chapter 8 . 10/30/2006
I LOVED it. LOVED it. I actually teared up at the end. I feel like an idiot sitting in my dorm room by myself tearing up over a ff but I did. Fabulous. Great job.
kiera14 chapter 6 . 10/2/2006
great story:) I really love this story it is so good. I cant wait to see what happens next:) You are a really good writer and I hope that you can finish this story, cause it is really good. Hope that you can update really really soon.
kasey07 chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
OMFG, I am so glad I found this fic. I really love the idea of it, very creative. I can't believe you've only recieved 2 reviews for it too. It's awesome, I really love it! I esp liked the part where the guy was rude to Ginny and then was trying to tell Draco to fire her and then he tells him that she's his wife. Very funny, I like that. Anyways, please update soon!
slygal chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Awesome! I cant wait to see what happens next! Hope it is not too predictable... Ginny is too unpredictable for that! Will review with next update!
ava-bell-yan chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
awsome cant wait untill the next cahpter!