Reviews for Something to Die For
Sooooo... Update?
Please? D':
DivineImp chapter 10 . 7/6
I like it, will we ever see the continuation?
K chapter 10 . 6/1
This is amazingly thought out, and I love the realism you are putting g into it. I hope to see more of this someday.
Waaaaaaaaah I want more great story update soon
Alibi Nonsense chapter 8 . 4/24
I love the bit with Naruto and genjutsu, and how, when he tries to do it for the first time, he's really good at it. When he says 'I thought everyone felt it' I just... T-T Sadness.
I've read this fic multiple times.
littleditto chapter 10 . 3/28
~cackling~ nice one, Sarutobi. Guess that means the smaller ninja chasing original!Naruto was Iruka?
Good story. Definitely following this.
Geirhildur chapter 10 . 3/3
Lovely story and I would definitely like to see what Sasuke did to survive Kakashi but this is as good a place as any to stop. Btw, your OCs are very interesting and I'd like to see more of them, the're very believable and I've come to like Ryoushi and Ejiki very much.
WhiteDogwood chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
Soooo... This story is amazing, I'd love to see where you take it... Any chance of continuing it? PLEASE!
guestO.o chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
Sakura's doing pretty good. Love her new attitude. So check!
Sasuke might do Naruto's no jitsu. Hahahaha
Naruto ... I do not need to say more. It's a check.
Their plan was very good also.
Anyway, good job ! And update this now like .. . when you get the time.
Im Not Itachi chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Naruto just got away from a 'Mission' given to him my Mizuki that was highly illegal and now he's jumping into another 'Mission' for another Sensei that his highly illegal. You know, what with finding classified information and wandering unattended around the black ops headquarters? Or about the person calling him 'Fox', which isn't just a hint, it might as well be breaking an S-ranked secret. Sakura is going to hit Naruto and molest Sasuke without getting into trouble for either of those (so far), and Sasuke is going to blush at anything to do with feelings. Naruto is still borderline retarded, and he's writing all over documents that are in an office he doesn't have the security clearance to know about. The fuck?
SamuraiBuddha chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Very interesting and inspiring
jumping-jo chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
I love this story, they are going to become so messed up
TangyCitrus chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Aaaw nooo, I want to read more! The last part with the Third Hokage made me laugh. XP
I am very much liking what's happened so far and how they're learning and changing. Although, I would like Sakura to get a clue that Naruto doesn't like to be called Fox and for Naruto to tell her to not call him that. Sasuke obviously needs more work and to try to understand what his sensei is trying to teach him and learn manners.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
I hope more comes soon!
Take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Hmm, interesting and the summary is what drew me in because it sounds like it's got potential, but your writing and what might be in store with what little has been set up is keeping it that way and making me want to continue reading. :)
I have no idea how Ibiki being Team 7's jonin sensei will work or pan out, but it will definitely be fun to see and follow.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Dragon'sHost chapter 10 . 5/26/2015
This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. And I have been on this site a long time. This is going into my all-time favorites, for the excellent plot, voice, and characterizations. You've also done an amazing job with the OC's. A truly fantastic story.
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »