Reviews for Something to Die For
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 10 . 2/19
Dude! Woah! This was like the amazing story I didn't know I needed. It sucks that you haven't finished it. I'm going to follow it just in case, you did post ten chapters over four years after all.
Venomous dragons bite chapter 10 . 2/14
im just WAITING for Naruto to get mad enough to use his genjutsu full blast.
Please send me messages chapter 10 . 1/8
Update
1sunfun chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Nice story.
1sunfun
ClickyPen chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
Love the fic! I'm disappointed by the fact that it hasn't been updated since 2010 though...I suppose it's dead. Shame, I don't think there are any other fics like this.
Caeria chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
I really enjoyed the 10 chapters that were here and very sad that the story was abandoned. It was nice to see how the three would have changed under a different teacher or set of teachers. Thanks for the read of what was there though.
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Loved it! Waiting on your next update.
Mojtaba13 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
again no hitting...wasn't necessary...and its very ooc for sakura to use fox as a nickname...makes it seem as if shes close to naruto when she doesnt want to be close in any way...also if your saying itami chick changer her...remember she already used the fox name the day after the test.
Mojtaba13 chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
please no...the hitting of naruto is so fucking bullshit...seriously...everyone who writes that doesn't stop to think how it would feel if someone did that to them...I seriously wish i could meet some of the people who constantly use it in their stories as if there's nothing wrong with it so i could prove how fucking painful it would be...you don't even need those aspects...its fake humor bullshit
ckirkes2427 chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
I love it and hope you update again someday!
Fool chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
Will there be any updates or is it totally futile to expect anything? It is a great story, with lots of possibilities, written in a fairly good writing style. An interesting approach, and believable characterisation. Quite good formatting. Huge potential. That's it. All the commenters are waiting on you. We would like to see it countinue! I think it's one of the most original pieces of naruto fiction. So finish it already!
Mistress Steff chapter 10 . 8/27/2014
Great fic so far, love it! Plz write/post more soon!
grimmich chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
... if you find it so hard to write their characters as close to cannon as you could, then why don't you make them more AU? this is fanfiction after all...
Yorozuya chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
I actually like this chapter a lot. It might not be 'epic' as you say it, but it certainly is interesting. I esp. like the plan, and the apathy genjutsu.
dhampire712 chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Dude I would love to see the results of this little field test :)
Please update at least the results of how well they did please XD
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »