Reviews for Something to Die For
Afaaf chapter 10 . 2/17
Would it be too much to ask for an update soon? Cos this is one of the best Ibiki fics in the entire fan fiction universe. Ill add this to my favorites in case you decide to pick up. If not at least mark this story as Abandoned so that other hopeful readers such as myself will not be dissapointed. Great writing of the 10 chapters though.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 10 . 1/11
Yes! I hope you write more!
Popa chapter 10 . 1/7
Please continue ur amazing I looooove the story definitely my favs
purplejemrain chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
please continue this! i really wanna see what happens next!
Ytak chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
Don't worry too much about Epicness. That'll come at the right times. No, stick to Entertaining. Which is what this chapter is. I admit, I'd love to know what Sasuke did. Moon them? I'm not sure what he considers to be the most embarrassing thing. Going "fanboy" mode about meeting Kakashi?
Nice little twist at the end.
Ytak chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
That prank was beautiful and, I think, nailed Naruto well. I also notice that Ibiki didn't tell Naruto to never prank him again. Just not to prank his office again. Deliberate or accidental oversight, hopefully we'll learn.
noir kumo chapter 10 . 9/18/2017
it already 2017 Cat author san. XD
noir kumo chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
you done goodwith multiple POV
noir kumo chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
excellent works on this chapter. :D
noir kumo chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
why there are less fanfic about ibiki. you have done a great job o writing about Ibiki Cat author san. :D
noir kumo chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
you have a good plot of storylines here author san. :D good work
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 7 . 9/13/2017
I gotta ask: why the fuck would torture and interrogation ninjas need to rape someone?
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Why didn't Naruto go ask Iruka-sensei and/or the Hokage?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2017
*fangirls all over thuis story* aaahhh
Anon chapter 10 . 1/10/2017
Hey! I don't usually write back to the author, but I wanted to congratulate you on making this awesome story! (And hopefully encourage you to write faster!) 3

I love Iruka stories and how his early decisions effect the story in major ways. Ibiki as team seven's sensei?! I loved your take on it. Your OCs are believable (and distinct), and training Naruto as an assassin!? I'd love to see that!

One thing I'd like to see is Sakura's inner dialogue be more sassy. She used to act goody goody even when she really wanted to beat whomever with a stick. Oh, but her latching on to the "Fox" nickname? Damn, I can't wait until she uses it in front of Ibiki/someone who's not pleased! And does Naruto really not say anything to her about it? Even in a laughing please-stop-please manner. I thought he'd take it more personally (it's the reason the whole village hated him for so long!)

I was surprised when Ibiki asked for more information on Mizuki, and we never got back to that. How'd he react to his soft spot Iruka nearly getting killed?!
And add more Iruka! Does Naruto still live alone? Does Iruka visit often? I wanna see a discussion over ramen, and Naruto asking for advice!

And hey, this training exercise arc was really fun. I didn't know where you were going with the "teamwork" bit when they all went separate ways, but you happily surprised me. Of course there'd be Henge - it was always in the final exam of the academy. And team nine! Yay!

Even if you didn't write an EPIC showdown to shock and awe, everyone is still fresh out of the academy. I really wouldn't expect it so soon. I'm just impressed you wrote a flowing, engaging story! Keep it up! D
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »