Reviews for Something to Die For
*fangirls all over thuis story* aaahhh
Anon chapter 10 . 1/10
Hey! I don't usually write back to the author, but I wanted to congratulate you on making this awesome story! (And hopefully encourage you to write faster!) 3

I love Iruka stories and how his early decisions effect the story in major ways. Ibiki as team seven's sensei?! I loved your take on it. Your OCs are believable (and distinct), and training Naruto as an assassin!? I'd love to see that!

One thing I'd like to see is Sakura's inner dialogue be more sassy. She used to act goody goody even when she really wanted to beat whomever with a stick. Oh, but her latching on to the "Fox" nickname? Damn, I can't wait until she uses it in front of Ibiki/someone who's not pleased! And does Naruto really not say anything to her about it? Even in a laughing please-stop-please manner. I thought he'd take it more personally (it's the reason the whole village hated him for so long!)

I was surprised when Ibiki asked for more information on Mizuki, and we never got back to that. How'd he react to his soft spot Iruka nearly getting killed?!
And add more Iruka! Does Naruto still live alone? Does Iruka visit often? I wanna see a discussion over ramen, and Naruto asking for advice!

And hey, this training exercise arc was really fun. I didn't know where you were going with the "teamwork" bit when they all went separate ways, but you happily surprised me. Of course there'd be Henge - it was always in the final exam of the academy. And team nine! Yay!

Even if you didn't write an EPIC showdown to shock and awe, everyone is still fresh out of the academy. I really wouldn't expect it so soon. I'm just impressed you wrote a flowing, engaging story! Keep it up! D
roboYeti chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
So good and fun and different! Pity its dead :(
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
Sooooo... Update?
Please? D':
DivineImp chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
I like it, will we ever see the continuation?
K chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
This is amazingly thought out, and I love the realism you are putting g into it. I hope to see more of this someday.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2016
Waaaaaaaaah I want more great story update soon
Alibi Nonsense chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
I love the bit with Naruto and genjutsu, and how, when he tries to do it for the first time, he's really good at it. When he says 'I thought everyone felt it' I just... T-T Sadness.
I've read this fic multiple times.
littleditto chapter 10 . 3/28/2016
~cackling~ nice one, Sarutobi. Guess that means the smaller ninja chasing original!Naruto was Iruka?
Good story. Definitely following this.
Geirhildur chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Lovely story and I would definitely like to see what Sasuke did to survive Kakashi but this is as good a place as any to stop. Btw, your OCs are very interesting and I'd like to see more of them, the're very believable and I've come to like Ryoushi and Ejiki very much.
WhiteDogwood chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
Soooo... This story is amazing, I'd love to see where you take it... Any chance of continuing it? PLEASE!
guestO.o chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
Sakura's doing pretty good. Love her new attitude. So check!
Sasuke might do Naruto's no jitsu. Hahahaha
Naruto ... I do not need to say more. It's a check.
Their plan was very good also.
Anyway, good job ! And update this now like .. . when you get the time.
Im Not Itachi chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
Naruto just got away from a 'Mission' given to him my Mizuki that was highly illegal and now he's jumping into another 'Mission' for another Sensei that his highly illegal. You know, what with finding classified information and wandering unattended around the black ops headquarters? Or about the person calling him 'Fox', which isn't just a hint, it might as well be breaking an S-ranked secret. Sakura is going to hit Naruto and molest Sasuke without getting into trouble for either of those (so far), and Sasuke is going to blush at anything to do with feelings. Naruto is still borderline retarded, and he's writing all over documents that are in an office he doesn't have the security clearance to know about. The fuck?
SamuraiBuddha chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Very interesting and inspiring
jumping-jo chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
I love this story, they are going to become so messed up
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »