Reviews for Something to Die For
sakurakagome chapter 10 . 4/7
It's a shame you haven't continued this story, it's very entertaining. I hope you get back to it so we can see how it develops.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 10 . 4/3
love it, looking forward to more.
Afaaf chapter 10 . 2/17
Would it be too much to ask for an update soon? Cos this is one of the best Ibiki fics in the entire fan fiction universe. Ill add this to my favorites in case you decide to pick up. If not at least mark this story as Abandoned so that other hopeful readers such as myself will not be dissapointed. Great writing of the 10 chapters though.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 10 . 1/11
Yes! I hope you write more!
Popa chapter 10 . 1/7
Please continue ur amazing I looooove the story definitely my favs
purplejemrain chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
please continue this! i really wanna see what happens next!
Ytak chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
Don't worry too much about Epicness. That'll come at the right times. No, stick to Entertaining. Which is what this chapter is. I admit, I'd love to know what Sasuke did. Moon them? I'm not sure what he considers to be the most embarrassing thing. Going "fanboy" mode about meeting Kakashi?
Nice little twist at the end.
Ytak chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
That prank was beautiful and, I think, nailed Naruto well. I also notice that Ibiki didn't tell Naruto to never prank him again. Just not to prank his office again. Deliberate or accidental oversight, hopefully we'll learn.
noir kumo chapter 10 . 9/18/2017
it already 2017 Cat author san. XD
noir kumo chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
you done goodwith multiple POV
noir kumo chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
excellent works on this chapter. :D
noir kumo chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
why there are less fanfic about ibiki. you have done a great job o writing about Ibiki Cat author san. :D
noir kumo chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
you have a good plot of storylines here author san. :D good work
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 7 . 9/13/2017
I gotta ask: why the fuck would torture and interrogation ninjas need to rape someone?
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Why didn't Naruto go ask Iruka-sensei and/or the Hokage?
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »