Reviews for Something to Die For
it already 2017 Cat author san. XD
noir kumo chapter 8 . 9/18
you done goodwith multiple POV
noir kumo chapter 3 . 9/18
excellent works on this chapter. :D
noir kumo chapter 2 . 9/18
why there are less fanfic about ibiki. you have done a great job o writing about Ibiki Cat author san. :D
noir kumo chapter 1 . 9/18
you have a good plot of storylines here author san. :D good work
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 7 . 9/13
I gotta ask: why the fuck would torture and interrogation ninjas need to rape someone?
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 4 . 9/13
Why didn't Naruto go ask Iruka-sensei and/or the Hokage?
*fangirls all over thuis story* aaahhh
Anon chapter 10 . 1/10
Hey! I don't usually write back to the author, but I wanted to congratulate you on making this awesome story! (And hopefully encourage you to write faster!) 3

I love Iruka stories and how his early decisions effect the story in major ways. Ibiki as team seven's sensei?! I loved your take on it. Your OCs are believable (and distinct), and training Naruto as an assassin!? I'd love to see that!

One thing I'd like to see is Sakura's inner dialogue be more sassy. She used to act goody goody even when she really wanted to beat whomever with a stick. Oh, but her latching on to the "Fox" nickname? Damn, I can't wait until she uses it in front of Ibiki/someone who's not pleased! And does Naruto really not say anything to her about it? Even in a laughing please-stop-please manner. I thought he'd take it more personally (it's the reason the whole village hated him for so long!)

I was surprised when Ibiki asked for more information on Mizuki, and we never got back to that. How'd he react to his soft spot Iruka nearly getting killed?!
And add more Iruka! Does Naruto still live alone? Does Iruka visit often? I wanna see a discussion over ramen, and Naruto asking for advice!

And hey, this training exercise arc was really fun. I didn't know where you were going with the "teamwork" bit when they all went separate ways, but you happily surprised me. Of course there'd be Henge - it was always in the final exam of the academy. And team nine! Yay!

Even if you didn't write an EPIC showdown to shock and awe, everyone is still fresh out of the academy. I really wouldn't expect it so soon. I'm just impressed you wrote a flowing, engaging story! Keep it up! D
roboYeti chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
So good and fun and different! Pity its dead :(
Guest chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
Sooooo... Update?
Please? D':
DivineImp chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
I like it, will we ever see the continuation?
K chapter 10 . 6/1/2016
This is amazingly thought out, and I love the realism you are putting g into it. I hope to see more of this someday.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/7/2016
Waaaaaaaaah I want more great story update soon
Alibi Nonsense chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
I love the bit with Naruto and genjutsu, and how, when he tries to do it for the first time, he's really good at it. When he says 'I thought everyone felt it' I just... T-T Sadness.
I've read this fic multiple times.
1,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »