Reviews for Angel's Tears
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2018
Loved it! great writing , wasn't expecting Lucy to be alive so it was a really good surprised and love all that came after.

thank u for this beautiful fic.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
to amando a fic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
interessante
Misplaced Levity chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
I love DEBS, but I really loved this what-if! Great job!
NonsensicallyWierd chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Really great, jaw dropping story with unexpected twists. I really enjoyed it.
WiccanLadyBex chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
I really wanted to stop wen I read that Lucy died but I hav an adage that if I start reading something that I have to finish it. And I am so glad that I didn't stop read it was such a great and well written piece thoroughly enjoyed it, u'r a very gd writer keep up the good work, I also realise that this story was posted a pretty long while ago so I hope u'r have kept up the gd work n' look forward to reading somemore of u'r stories.
imaferrari chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
I was actually in tears when I read this chapter a week ago or so. I'm re-reading your story today. It's that good.
UnguidedLight chapter 15 . 1/17/2010
awesome! :)
BloodThornChaos chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
I have to say, this story is very well written and enjoyable to read. One thing that did kind of bother me though was your verb usage, it made the story slightly, how should I say this... reading it the way you wrote it was off. I would have changed a few things here and there, but it was still an amazing read. I liked how descriptive you were in your words, the way you used imagery and the thoughts of all the characters. Finally we don't get this:

Lucy: Oh Amy, I loves you!

Amy: I loves you too, lets go have sex!

You made them in character throughout the entire story, and that isn't always easy to do. Another thing I liked was that you knew how the building was set up and you knew exactly where everything was in the rooms. It made the story have a feel to it that made it easy to imagine.
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
AW! I love this! Lucy and Amy belong! Thank you for writing this. :)
eenak chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
Very nicely written, loved it from beginning to end.
KnyteMare chapter 15 . 6/9/2009
This was a cute story and I don't even know, it was great. I just found it, sat down and read the whole thing... couldn't sit still at all. Nicely written.
Pricilla Grey chapter 15 . 11/26/2008
Fantastic! I loved everything about it :)
RoutineRiot chapter 15 . 1/6/2007