Reviews for The Last Big Hurrah
snowecat chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I could see Deathstroke the Terminator, but I'm clueless about what costume he's got.
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
want more of this story, please make it a two shot?
Silver Cateyes chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oh, God, the images! The mental images! ... was Zander going to be Cyclops (appropo) or Wolverine ('cause you know every teen to twenty-something male imagines being him at least once)? And Giles face when Zand makes the suggestion... I'd pay for a picture of it, really I would.
Jess Readin chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
So, would Xander be Cyclops? Cause I could see him wanting to be Wolverine. Right now I'm kind of toying with the idea of him being Beast. Super fic!
Treppie chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
One of the many problems with the S7 resolution was that the plan of splittig the Slayer line even more was just bound to cause trouble. This solution is So. Much. Better! Brilliant. And I can only imagine that Xander would love the irony of going for Cyclops as his own costume. :-)
Raiining chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Oh, oh dear. What an idea! The "math" statement was a good one, and something I'd forgotten about. Very curious where your going with this - but loved it all from Xander's POV and his explaination. Lovely Scooby-perfect sarcasm.
RavynJensen chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
You have me imagining so many possibilities here. I now you said this would be it for know, but I can't wait for your follow up.

I just hope that eventually isn't too far away.
starfish chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hey, nice idea! ;-) Xander's musings about Buffys "brilliant" plan sound all logical - and I LIKE the idea of the Scoobies as X-Men...*grin* So, next chapter? Sequel? Anything? Please? ;-)
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
nice, this is good wish it was longer
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wicked idea for a fic, I can't wait to read more.
Pnkrkriotgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I hope you finsih this story. It has a heaping lot of potential. Great idea I only wish I had thought of it.
Dilvish 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Interesting. It's nice to see a story where Xander finds a solution in season 7 that doesn't involve Buffy bashing.

In the comic "Fray", which is situated in the future of the Buffyverse, there had been a period of two or three centuries without supernatural activity to speak of, and no new slayer called; this, I believe, was the price paid for activating the potentials.

Personnally, I think that the PTB sent the "Buffy in Hell" dreams to Willow. By its own words, the First Evil is the ultimate evil; no one, no thing is above it, which would make it the direct opponent of the PTB. Suddenly, after Buffy's resurrection, the geek trio becomes evil and want to take over Sunnydale, and all of the characters' behavior takes a turn for the worse, and the First can directly empower a Champion and its Bringers are all over the world killing potentials and watchers and probably a few innocent bystanders... Just for Buffy's resurrection? I don't think so. Only if the PTB were directly involved in it would it make sense, in my opinion.

Now I believe Janus would accept if the spell gave him the occasion to make mutation real in this world, and it would preserve the balance as some mutants would undoubtly be evil.

Xander should have an easier time than he thinks to convince Buffy. I doubt she was really happy about the idea of activating the potentials, no matter how "brilliant" Giles and the others called it.

The Scoobies could leave notes explaining the situation and how to kill the turok-hans for the X-Men.

I'm looking forward to the sequel, but take your time.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Oh, please-don't leave it there!