Reviews for Temptation
thevaaner chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
omfg how ive missed this story, and i cant wait for you to continue it.
the brown cow chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Is there gonna be an update? PLEASE
Scorpio219 chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
I implore you to update this story as fast as you can, I know University and that part of life can get a bit hectic- I have just finished my degree myself. But I can say for absolute certainty that I'm not the only one eager for further additions to this story, even if it's just to clear this ultimate 5 year cliff hanger- I'm a patient person but dear god please update soon.

I read this story many, many years ago. And having just re-read it I feel that its better than I even remember. The maturity, depth and detail you put into your writing is phenomenal, and it has me gripped from start to this ending so far. I crave more which doesn't often happen. I love your portrayal of both characters they are truly your own, and have grown as the story has progressed, nothing feels rushed and that makes me relieved- there's nothing worse than a rushed relationship.

I eagerly, less patiently than originally await more of your wonderful writing style.
Sincerely Scorpio219
Darth Nihilion chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
I agree, this story is the best fix I have ever read period. Add that.
All I can say is please, please finish it.?
I'm begging you. It's 4am here and I'm mad jet lagged. Reading this story was worth.
shadoefax chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS STORY!
Kronos12 chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Are you ever going to finish this? It's one of the greatest I've ever read.
SingularMonk chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
I have to admit that this is one of the best Star Wars stories I have ever read, from fanfiction to the whole 'legit-published-printed' thingy. I love how you took what was in the game, and made it beautifully AU, yet still adhering enough to the game that people could relate (with that "ooh, i know that!" feeling). I particularly enjoy how you've humanized your characters. It is particulary interesting to see what a "Dark Lord of the Sith" might actually be, thinking, feeling, etc. since SW canon stories have never/rarely look at those aspects unless its the part where they fall to the dark side, which usually has a lot of rage/sadness involved, but since they are human they must still have other emotions after that point, right?
Also, I need to ask, why does Revan seem so... hesitant, when it comes to feeling emotions for Bastila? Having played the game I recall that the first tenet of the Sith Code is: "Peace is a lie, there is only Passion". (Sure it could be a weakness, but it could also be a strength, few things fuel as strongly as the drive to protect loved ones, alluding to the second tenet)
This is the part where I get to the part that you might or might not like. This story is so great that I would coin the meme: "One does not simply not finish a bloody good story", just for this. Buuuut, knowing well from experience that everyday life does rear it's ugly head, well, every day... and that things always seem to get in the way of writing (I've tried writing fanfics on numerous occasions always not finishing, although sub-par to yours by a large margin) also you are giving us this epic read for free! So try as we might we don't actually have any say in what you supply us with, no matter how much we might not like it ("us" being your readers, I think, interpret it as you will).
In the vain hope of trying to motivate you to continue this I feel the need to point out that this story is ranked 3rd if you filter by GamesStar Wars, even after 4 years without updates (amazing, right?!). If that doesn't work, I feel the need to ask, will Crimson Shadow run along a similar path as this story? (I'll start reading it as soon as I've finished this, lol)
So, to finish of this I would just need to say, It was an amazing read, just a pity not being able to get "closure" on the story (Maybe even find someone who would be willing to finish it for you? Yeah, long shot, but I had to try). While writing this I am still on that "high" you get from living yourself into a book and in a way I can't wait for it to wear off so I won't be bothered by the cliffhanger of the story anymore, so please excuse my, erm, urgent need to see this story play out (you just had to use "..." to end a chapter).

PS: I can't remember if you actually ever described what Ryric looks like and since he doesn't appear in the game I'm having a hard time imagining him (every time I do he looks different, yes, i know I'm weird, but bear with me). Also I tried really hard not to use smileys in this review since I was trying to convey at least some modicum of professionalism that this story deserves, unfortunately smileys make it a great deal easier to convey what my intentions behind a comment are, but meh! So be it.
Disclaimer: I claim full responsibility for any and all spelling and grammar errors in this review. If you don't find it satisfactory, so smash me... preferably with something soft.
Decebal chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
The fact that you never finished this is utterly criminal. Criminal I tell you. It's amazing. Finish the dang thing. Please. It is one of the best... no it probably is the best fan fic that I've ever read. So please find it in your hear to finish it.
Hamster Giggles chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
I have read many fan fiction's on this website over the past few years, but I have never favorited an author or story before this one. In fact I made an account here just so that I could favorite and follow this story. I hope to see the story continue soon and can't wait for the next chapter. This story is one of the best things I have ever read, period. You sir are a great writer!
lol chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
We've dealt with it very carefully, Nova.
Antique Nova chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Seriously! Must you leave me on a cliff hanger such as this! Force only knows how those readers four years ago dealt with this!
Petrilude chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I keep coming back here hoping you will have updated this story.

It's been a long time but I hope you don't forget about it completely. You're too good of a writer to have just abandoned it. :(
lol chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
I read this story years ago and it's STILL my one of my top three old republic fanfics. I check back every 6 months or so hoping for an update...
Shaya chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Hi there!

Love this story, I really do. Well, usually I would review after I finish, but I just noticed a tiny thing, and since I otherwise think that the fanfiction is great, I thought I'd mention it.

I don't know if you have any medical background, but in a feverish patient, you would expect an elevated heart rate. As an average, they say that the heart rate rises by at least 10/min per degree (I measure in Celsius, don't know if you do as well)

So if the heart rate rises really high, you'd rather try to bring it down to a normal level.

And now I'm going to continue that story, I'm so curious what he contracted!S
RagnarBlackmane chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
lol.

You hae no excuse for not updating, for their can be no excuse.

However, as a new reader, I'm willing to forgive :D

So update *Insert flaming devil skull*