Reviews for Blue Bloody Murder, It Wasn't Me!
NixenSya chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
LOL I luv this story, it's awesome!

I cracked up when Sam 'atacked' Danny XDD

Keep writing, NOW!

Luv u!
NotJustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
this is a good story... even though there is an mine field of spelling mistakes in here (you should probably re-read the stories and look for them... it make a much better impression on the reader... and sorry if i offended you in any way with that comment)

anyways continue on! (even though you don't need me telling you that)
lostelf76 chapter 10 . 3/11/2007
CLIFFIE! :( it was good, update soon! :)
Singingperson chapter 10 . 2/13/2007
and why shouldn't I kill you for that cliffhanger? It was an awful place for it. :-P

ok, just hurry up and update and I'll forgive you. :)
FunkyFish1991 chapter 10 . 2/13/2007
omg! thats the most evil cliffie ever! keep going! lol! its really good :D
SaphireDragon11 chapter 10 . 2/12/2007
such a good chapter! but such a long time between updates! :( you know you can only give cliffies if you update soon. you cant give a cliffie and then not update for another two months or so, like you did. can you update sooner this time please? im sure i wont be the only one to appreciate it!

Jenny~
Jazzypants chapter 9 . 9/20/2006
OOH! Suspensful! Good storyline so far, but moves kind of fast in plot. Needs more dialogue/witty banter/ or something. But good overall.
pinkyapple chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
Darn cliffhanger! Update soon!
lostelf76 chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
will sam get captured? is danny in the thermos? and will danny glow a differnt color under the UV light? tune in next time to find out!

lol sorry that was really random. it was good, update soon :)
SaphireDragon11 chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
OMG that was awsome! stupid cliffhanger though! hmph! please update your next chapter sooner than you did this 1! like next weekend or something? thanx / plus you kinda half-ta now w/ such a big cliffhanger you gave. but really! PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY (i could do this all night) PRETTY PALEZ! UPDATE SOONER! me will love you 4ever if you can! tank wu! *baby voice*
TheAntisocialYouth chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
good story hope you can update again soon
Belllla chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
I can't wia to read more. Update soon. Peace V
hikarisyami24 chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
so did he like commit suiced or sumthin?
lostelf76 chapter 8 . 8/19/2006
cliffie! update soon!
pinkyapple chapter 8 . 8/18/2006
Oh! The plot thickens! Update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »