Reviews for Trigger
gj chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Sorry this isquite confsing I know they hedgehogs but its still confusing sorry
Kirby-Chan263 chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
No! Don't stop there! *sob* Aw man...you are so evil...RAWR!
Krissey-da-Cougar chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
I like this story! _ It makes me all the more excited about the up-coming game! _ And it's so funny, too! Definitely on my favorites!
Hero-of-Winds chapter 3 . 8/1/2006
It's me, Janus-Hero-of-Winds, from DeviantArt.

This is a real good story you've got here. Almost makes me wanna buy an Xbox 360 (no way I'm getting the PS3) and get the Next Gen Sonic when it comes out.

*adds to faves story and fave author*
arcanumpanthera chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
That was a good story.

I wish it was longer though...sniffle...sigh,oh well.

Continue your good work!
Tarem chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
I like the way you described it. It was clear and entertaining. It would be a good idea if you finish the whole story someday. It doesn't matter if the story turns out different, I would like to see your own version of all of it.
Arken elf chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Fantastic, I only hope you continue soon , its great.
Samantha27 chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
...I think I'm in love. Seriously this story is awesome. I didn't think you can write this good. - Even though there's a rumor about a love story in the new game, I like how you portrayed Sonic and Elise friendship. I'm against romance with animals/humans but I believe this is how Sonic and Elise friendship will go in the new game. Anyway, this have to be your best work yet. I'm looking forward to more.
Warped Violet Roses chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
cool I liked it a lot.
Dr. Cat chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Loved it. It is a nice take on the introduction to the game(I can't wait till it comes out!) XP

Anyway, I liked the writing as well, especially the point of views which you well crafted to fit the characters lingo. Very nice in general. Can't wait to see more writings from you in this catagory.

Purr. You have pleased the Cat.
Mystery002 chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
I like how this is turning out. Keep going.
playstation14 chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Before I shower you with praise, I shall get this out of my head first:

I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY GUTS FOR ENDING THIS FIC HERE! IT COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH LONGER! IT COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THOSE STORIES WITH SIX HUNDRED REVIEWS! I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER! DIE!

Ahem...now that I got that out of my system...

This is the BEST next-gen adapt I've read so far! The writing is near-professional, and each of the 'intros' for each character seemed very well-planed (which is another reason why it's a shame you're not continuing this)! I'll be happy if the official story for the game is half as good as this! Defenitely looking foward to your future stories! Oh, and your artwork for this is also really cool!

(I bet you've never gotten a review like this, huh? First I flame you to next year, then I start saying how perfect your writing is...) _;
playstation14 chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Yeah, I did see this as sonadow-ish at first, but after I read the whole chapter, I knew that you were merely trying to establish Shadow's role in this. _

Now I'm starting to REALLY like your story. I'm particulallry interested in Shadow's dream where Silver says "we have filled out promise."

UPDATE SOON!
playstation14 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
:D

Yay! Another next-gen adapt! I must say, out of all the ones I've read, this seems to be the most well-planned :)

(Just make sure not to make Silver's personality like Shadow's. Sonic Team already said he wasn't going to be like Shadow anyway...)
Warped Violet Roses chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
thats a cool chapter. Yes it was a bit ShadxSon, but at least they didn't start doing anything disgusting. I don't understand why people write that stuff, between Sonic and Shadow, it makes me so mad. I like how your using the new Sonic the Hedgehog game comin out in Nov. I'm loving it. Update! Please, .!

~DarkAngel Rose XS