Reviews for Bird on a Hot Tin Roof
Jax chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I know it was a long time ago but to me your account feels like I've hit the jackpot!
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Love these again!
Robin555 chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Wow! What a piece of work. All done so briefly. The chapter where it is set up is when Robin thinks it's all standard hero/villian scenario. Very good; very, very good. And done with finesse. Wow!
yuugi arry chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
wow these are nice...great job...longer would be nice in some but others(hamlet for example)needed to be short like that...and fluffy is always nice...i fluff this pairing BIG time in my head...nothing to be sad about...
(\_/)
( o.o )
( U U )
Chaogirl chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
I loved these drabbles, wish you'd write more.
ThePyroAlchemist chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
Omg! these are like the best drabbles ever! -gives you award- Its all so original and cute and aw!

xXTulipXx
Ramen II chapter 10 . 11/1/2007
Do you know what... i was beginning to dispair for the shortness... but then delight for them too because they're just so darned good... and these little fic-lets just made me come otu with the oddest reactions... most of them different but all ending in a smile so, not that you need my congrats or anything but well done! _ ur officially awsome!
Noah chapter 10 . 8/23/2007
Holy crap. I love you. I mean... I love these one shots! They're brilliant. Keep up the good work.
Banan-nonne chapter 10 . 8/13/2007
I loved each and everyone of them. YAY you! :D
OogaBooga74 chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
Ooh! That chapter gave me goosebumps!

~~Nao
Jordancatgirl7 chapter 10 . 7/5/2007
Lovely! I love the bit of fact thrown in there and how you compared it to Robin. Wonderfully done!
The Alice of Shredd chapter 9 . 5/21/2007
Every time you write about Slade's fingers 'twisting' in Robin's hair, I shiver a little. Egads, and then you add the word 'whisper'...

(Thanks for replying, by the by... I got all elated... _;;)

I'm hooked on your writing now, I believe. It's so dark, and /short/, and you're just... gah, I love it. I'd never really been into the pairing before, but the angst factor of this is too high for me NOT to read it.

"He can say that Slade tastes warm and spicy and smells like skin and hair when there’s no armor. He can say that Slade has thick hair and a sharp smile and strong hands." ...Heh. _ Love it.

And now, I'm working through your 'Favorite Stories' list. Ha-HA!
Majestically Mystical chapter 9 . 4/4/2007
Progressively darker.

But I love it anyways.
kitsunechibiko chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
I like the last story the most. It was so deep. Much luv. Update soon!
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
Very nice! Three drabbles all at once, this day just keeps getting better for me!