Reviews for Pillar of Power
heyitsjessie chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Cool
Guest chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
This is really great! How are Chance and Jake gonna get home? You gotta continue!
CODEGEASKAT chapter 20 . 3/1/2009
Good you haven't lost it.
CODEKATS chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
wow
Z chapter 20 . 1/25/2009
Hm it has been 7 months...

I'm going to start with the biggest problem I have with this story. Namely the name of your original character. TAI WTF MAN WTF THAT'S JAPANESE. It doesn't fit in the SK universe at all. AT ALL. -1 point for you good sir. Next we can go into your spelling. O.K. I'm a bitch yes so here you go you keep spelling ladder latter which irks me to no end and you miss words and bla bla bla bla bla bla bla -.5 and finally we can go into plot holes... um Bombay/Pompei time period does not equal the middle ages of Megalyth city. -1 point for screwing with the time line. Now I may seem like I didn't like this but I did... I did I liked it a lot.

7.5/10 style

7.75/10 for enjoyability.

NOW UPDATE
Cody Furlong chapter 20 . 10/23/2008
Itis really great so far, keep it up! I must know what happens next. How will Chance and Jake get home, will Chance have to leave Havanna in the past, or eill she come with them to the future? I can't wait to find out.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 20 . 10/17/2008
This is very good on the way you handledon this story. Poor Tai has to handle miss Briggs in this situation but that changed in a flash. Excellent way in changeing the sequence, I can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens next.
Etherweil chapter 20 . 7/17/2008
ACK! Yet again, another cliffhanger! Sorry its been so long since I've reviewed. But I am mending my ways and I'll try to be on more. LOL. Ah poor Callie! This whole thing is killing me *the suspense* I'm a hopeless romantic when it comes to Jake/Callie pairings. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops.

And then there is the Pastmaster. He's such a fun character, dont you agree? I can't wait till you reveal Pasties scheme and how he's going to fit Callie into his puzzle. Hope you update soon! This fic is really coming along. I'll ttyl on the forum!

Etherweil
TwilightWind chapter 20 . 7/11/2008
It was short, but sweet. Good job Tiger! I'm looking forward to seeing what Tai does, don't make any of his mistakes too big ;p
SerpentPoison chapter 20 . 7/6/2008
I absolutely love this series! It's well thought out: has an interesting plot that doesn't move to slowly but doesn't move to fast either. It's great! Please update soon!
Nightshroud chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
Uh oh. Bad news for Callie. I'm glad you updated again. This story is so great.
WildfireDreams chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
Very nice, please write more soon! Poor Callie.
lackofadeletefunctionheresucks chapter 20 . 6/30/2008
Oh wow. It's really been a long time since you've updated this. It's almost nostalgic lol.

Nice job on this part.

As always, I'm looking forward to the next.

Happy writing!

Mark
Purple kat chapter 20 . 6/29/2008
awesome!
Silver Sentinel chapter 20 . 6/27/2008
Keep it up its getting too good to stop