Reviews for For the Love of Frogs
Roxanne Beaumont chapter 2 . 6/20
Oh goodness! If you ever do decide to update, it'd be fantastic! This is one of the best fics I've read for Madison/Nick, and it would be a shame if it was abandoned. It has a lot of potential, and the humor is spot on! Lovely work!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Wheres the rest?
PikaPower14 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
good one i cant wait to see how it ends and OMG VIDA MADE OUT WITH CHIP WOW AND NICK DIDNT STEP UP TO BE THE ONE TO KISS HER SHOCKED! good story
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
ohh... why haven't you updated in six years?! This is such a promising story and I'd love to read more if you'll ever be up to continue writing for it... _

No one can predict the future, there are no guarantees
Naya!
Credit18 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Dang, now this story had some really funny parts...
And the story was very well written
I know you haven't updated in a long while, but I hope you do
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A part of me wanted Chip and Vida to continue on the road of love... does Xander or Chip end up with Vida?
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I can fun the humor in them debating movies. I wonder who is more dense: Madison who doesn't know that Nick likes her or their group of friends who cannot see that Nick likes Madison.

Will you update?
Hikari Urania chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Hahah, hilarious! Hope you update soon!
GinnyBloomPotter chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I realize this story hasn't been updated in a while but it is really good and defiantly worth updating. So please do! I lovethe drama. And I hate Xander! But I can't be the only one right?
Say123 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Finish Please, very well written and just have me wanting to read more!
Madison chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
This is an amazing story you have to conutine! I love how you capture their true selfs and yet still out them in an entire different setting. Maddie and Nick forever I can't wai tto read more and i hope madison's first kiss is with nick!
RhythmicalMusa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
PLZZ MAKE MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY D

I WANT TO READ MORE

I LOVE NICK AND MADISON D
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
that was great loved it
Angele Fall chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
I cant wet for the next chapter so write soon.
RhythmicalMusa chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
lol i like this story

plz make more chapters

i want to read more about this breakup spell to help maddy from being a frog

I WANT NICK TO KISS MADDY I WANT HIM TO BE THE ONE TO KISS HER AND NOT XANDER OR CHIP XD

cuz i love nick being together with maddy in love ;D