Reviews for For the Love of Frogs
RhythmicalMusa chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
lol i like this story

plz make more chapters

i want to read more about this breakup spell to help maddy from being a frog

I WANT NICK TO KISS MADDY I WANT HIM TO BE THE ONE TO KISS HER AND NOT XANDER OR CHIP XD

cuz i love nick being together with maddy in love ;D
Vespera chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Wow, this is such a fun concept! Mystic Force is far from my favorite PR season, but when I read the summary I figured I had to give this a try. Not surprisingly, you have a great flair for credible comedy; letting the Rangers shine in awkward situations while staying true to their core personalities. Absolutely loved the comment about the blackhead strips (that one caught me off-guard, but it was so hilariously off-the-cuff), swallowing the frog (Clare's simple logic... it'd be a DEAD frog after one bite! Duh!), and Xander's nonplussed reaction to the entire debacle (did he faint?). Absolutely perfect characterization all around.

I'm generally not one for comedy-focused stories, but you have a knack for making your humor sincere and warm. Not just silly and absurd. I figure you're not finishing this story, but I still very much enjoyed what you've written so far.
BlueDolphinz chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
how sweet! nick's all jealous, he doesn't know it yet though, oh, can't wait for the next update!1
apurple7 chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Please update I love it!
Lady Nuit chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
I love this story you should totally UPDATE SOON! i love that she grabbed him and kissed him and he struggled. lol! Nick/Maddie. i love it. UPDATE SOON!
Mary chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Ohh this is a lovely start! I love the one-liners from a lot of the characters, especially the ones from Xander. Here's hoping you'll update this soon!

Again, great job!
SAMMY chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
It's me again. i have another email address if you the other one is too long it's sam. hope you will update soon.
sammy chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I love your story. When will you update it. When you update it can you give me a mail i have fanfiction account but i didn't check it everyday but i check mail everyday so can you...
Stellar Raven chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Hey...this is good. I mean, it sounded a bit gimicky in the synopsis, but this is really, really good.

Umm. Obvious question. Why didn't Maddy and Vi just kiss each other? 'Twould have solved everything, it would. And no need for the embarassment of having to call in help from friends, either. All they'd have had to do would be to swear Claire to silence, and she'd have probably agreed, since it was all her fault anyway.

Ah, well. Too late for that now, I suppose.

So...where's the rest?
Toffy chapter 2 . 9/27/2007
Please, please, please update, this fic has really cheered me up and I want it to continue! :)

Great work and please update soon :)
CathyD chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Wow. lol I'm not too big into Mystic Force (I've only seen a couple of eps), but thought this sounded good, and it being from *you*, knew I'd get a few laughs. OMG this is great! My face hurts from smiling and laughing right now (course, it doesn't hurt that I read 'The Full Impact' before this too).

Loved Xanders reaction to her "making out" with Chip, and of course Nick's as well. And of course LOL when Chip said "You laughed plenty when I bashed into that van" cuz I could *so* see that happening. Awesome. LOL

You've got me wanting to go find more MF fics to read, and *definitely* wanting to read more of this one. I really hope that you'll write more of this some day. I see that it's been over a year since you've updated, but I know you've had LOTS going on in that time, and of course you've been writing on 'Of Love and Bunnies' (FAVE FIC! LOL) a ton... but I hope you'll have more here too.

Anyway, great job, and keep 'em coming! :)

~Cat~
friendlyquark chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
This is actually really good! I've been reading the description for a couple of days without much interest, but once I actually started reading, this was fabu. Good job!
MirsaAceOfShadows chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
i just finished the 2nd chapter and im STILL laughing! that was hilarious! you're good writing this stuff! plz post more!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Update! Need I say more?
littlewhitelie91 chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
although i love that you are constantly updating of love and bunnies (its my fav story on this site) i would love it if you updated this story too
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »