Reviews for For the Love of Frogs
PowerRangerLovee chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Hi! Can you please update i would love to see you update as a lot of people would. So please do. Remember, great ideas make great stories. This story is one of the best. It would be better if you updated so please update soon.
myeveryday chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
I like this and I think that you should update it!
Lyssa Baby chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
I loved this story you should totally write more of it. I would love to find out what happens next. I really loved this story please please write more of it. Like i said I really really want to read more of this story it really really rocks.
Francesca chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
When are you going to write another chapter? It's a good story and I'd like to see more chapters! Please!
crazyfrogz chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
when r u going to do chapter 3 i've been waiting for a long time and u haven't put anything sorry it's just that i go on it everyday to check and u still haven't added another chapter plz i'm begging u add another chapter plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz i'm dying to know wat happens to xander and maddie and nick plz add chapter 4
Jmr2 chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Love it! plz update soon...
peaches chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
this is going great! i LOVE it! please update asap and as much as possible! i cant wait!
jojo617 chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
so when is chapter 3 going to be on! plz keep writing i love this story plz plz continue i've been waitin and ur killing me i need to read more plz continue! i'm begging you!
Jojo617 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
can u plz e-mail to me saying when the chapter 3 is gonna be on and wat the plot is cuz i love this story it's hilarious! plz e-mail me saying wat the plot is! thx!
crazyfrogz chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Love the story continue plz continue!
crazygurl617 chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
Continue i love this story its halariaious plz plz plz cotinue!
123thinkbright chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
haha! i l0ve diz st0ry! update so0n plz! _
alienyouthct chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
*pokes it to see if any more comes out* Update soon?
my.fandom.changes.frequently chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
A very nice story PLEZ PLEZ update soon!
ChristalSteele chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
This is a very cute story i hope you'll update soon.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »