Reviews for For the Love of Frogs
myeveryday chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
I like this and I think that you should update it!
Lyssa Baby chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
I loved this story you should totally write more of it. I would love to find out what happens next. I really loved this story please please write more of it. Like i said I really really want to read more of this story it really really rocks.
Francesca chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
When are you going to write another chapter? It's a good story and I'd like to see more chapters! Please!
crazyfrogz chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
when r u going to do chapter 3 i've been waiting for a long time and u haven't put anything sorry it's just that i go on it everyday to check and u still haven't added another chapter plz i'm begging u add another chapter plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz i'm dying to know wat happens to xander and maddie and nick plz add chapter 4
Jmr2 chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
Love it! plz update soon...
peaches chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
this is going great! i LOVE it! please update asap and as much as possible! i cant wait!
jojo617 chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
so when is chapter 3 going to be on! plz keep writing i love this story plz plz continue i've been waitin and ur killing me i need to read more plz continue! i'm begging you!
Jojo617 chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
can u plz e-mail to me saying when the chapter 3 is gonna be on and wat the plot is cuz i love this story it's hilarious! plz e-mail me saying wat the plot is! thx!
crazyfrogz chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Love the story continue plz continue!
crazygurl617 chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
Continue i love this story its halariaious plz plz plz cotinue!
123thinkbright chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
haha! i l0ve diz st0ry! update so0n plz! _
alienyouthct chapter 2 . 1/24/2007
*pokes it to see if any more comes out* Update soon?
my.fandom.changes.frequently chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
A very nice story PLEZ PLEZ update soon!
ChristalSteele chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
This is a very cute story i hope you'll update soon.
some1 chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
not as good as of love and bunnies but still had its moments
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »