Reviews for For the Love of Frogs
aman-tel-seldarine chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
this story is hilarious! please continue with the good work!
PeterBladley19 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
HI! I am reviewing for chapter 2. But can you write more please! CAN YOU E-MAIL ME TELLING ME WHEN THE NEW CHAPTER IS COMING UP AND CAN YOU GIVE ME A SUMMARY!1
Hirosikata chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
I am definitely in love with this story. It's so well written and I love how long the chapters are. I really do hope you will continue with this story because it's great.
PeterBladley19 chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
Hi! Can you e-mail me after you read this? Ok well I've been waiting for a few months for a new chapter. If you have writes black here is an idea. Madison and Nick and everybody else goes to the movies. When Nick and Madison are sitting next to each other. Then they both at the same time get popcorn and there hands touch. They pull back. After the movie Xander talks to Vida about how are they going to sudude( i think that is how you spell it) Madison. That is where you think of what they are going to talk about. Then Madison and Nick talk to each other while they wait for Vida and Xander to come back. And that is all I Have for a Chapter. But please write more. This is the longest review I have ever wrote. Well e-mail me please.
lizziepercush chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Yami Kero chapter 2 . 9/2/2006

Dude...I have to admit...that was pretty hilarious. I would have to agree obviously with what Nick said. Xander could use a bit more work in trying to "charm" a girl. *laughs*.

This is great. Can't wait to see more.

Plz update soon.
moonstarsfu chapter 2 . 8/18/2006

I love the story so far! Its extremely funny. I can't wait to see how Nick deals with Xander hitting on Maddie. I think that Vida and Chip would be cute together but I really like the dyamic between her and Xander. Hope you update so as I'm dying to see what happens.
moonstarsfu chapter 1 . 8/17/2006

I really like your story. I love the plot idea and can't wait to see what happens. I also like that it's funny as all the others I've read have been preety serious so this is an excellent change of pace.
miki chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
i'm getting a kick out of it so far, it's really funny. ah, chip...shakes head. please continue, author.
BluLollEE chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Poor madison, shes gonna end up turning in to a frog.

lol Update soon I love the idea you have come up with
alyssa chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
HI! I am sorry but can you update the next chapter please! I read 7 books with 210 pages each and you still haven't updated 1 chapter! AGAIN I AM SORRY!
Shayla chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
this is so hilarious. I think its great the way u wrote about Nick knowing so much about how Maddie will react to Xander and how he knows what she really likes. That is so sweet of him.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
Amazing fic so far! Please, please, please update soon!
lunafan chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
LOL! You HAVE to update this amazing and funny story! hehe I just love the idea- it's just..Oh I just love it! PLEASE write more,thanks.

the real vampire chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Ha ha ha brilliant couple of chapters. The interaction between Vida, Xander and Nick was just fantastic. Am looking forward to more!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »