Reviews for For the Love of Frogs
Sapphiregirl chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
W00t! This is shaping up to be just as much fun as "Of Love and Bunnies"!

I'm loving it so far-Nick is great. _ Vida and Chip kissing was just hilarious-and so were the guys' reactions.

You don't know how happy I am to have a funny new fic to look forward to. _ Thank you so much, and happy writing!
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Ohmygosh, I love the way you write and how you captured Vida's voice so perfectly. I can't wait to read more!
Rahainia chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Cute! Waiting for more...
prl chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
plez tell me ur writing a 2nd chapter!
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
*Spray paints VIDA 'DA SLAYER' CHIP FOREVER ON THE WALL*

You didn't see anything. and continue please.
PinkRangerKim chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Great, great story. Glad I'm not the only one who's definitely noticed the NickMadison chemistry. :-) And as someone who's been very much in favor of ChipVida since at least the vampire episodes, I'm definitely hoping you'll go with that 'ship! The characterization is good and really true to MF, and it looks like there's more Of Love and Bunnies-type hilarity ahead, so this has definitely made my favorites.
SKY UNICORN chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was great!

Can't wait to see whats going to happen with this!

Oh and I like Nick and Madison together to I think that they

look really great together!
Lacey's Angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was great kinda funny but cute. I wish I was Vida because I'm like in love with Chip! -LOL- Would like to see more of this. Update soon!
Blue ranger 1983 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
awesome I can't wait for the next cahpter
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Really seriously loved this chapter. It's so originally and your writing style is brilliant and flowing. I cannot wait to see what happens next. I adore Madison/Nick. Keep it up :- )
griiffins chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Ha! This is good! I'm liking the sound of this a lot. Chip makes me laugh. Hehe.

Anyways, please continue this!
Tal chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
that is brilliant!

good work! I like it :D

update!
TommyOliver27 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was really good. I just wish I could've been Vida. I think Chip's hot.
juzblue chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Cool story! update soon!
Arrowned chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
You are absolutely ridiculous, and I pray you never change. I am SO looking forward to the next part of this.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7