Reviews for Battle of the Bands
Annoying Little Twit chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Woah. That was freakin' good! Mmm, I like the mental images from that heheheh.

Angellbaby chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
O/O RoyElricestfanWIN! The ending to this is just perfect! X3 :D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
ha. hahahaha! X'DDD

that... was epic. in fact, it reminds me of a random fanart i have of them kissing and wearing rings. makes me wonder if it was based off of the aforementioned doujin that i now much look up despite it being in Japanese? ;P

oh, dear goodness. i knew all along who he was "married" to, but still. this was so funny, especially with all of the pestering. i think Armstrong's pestering was my favorite, though; how that bulgy man amuses me. :'D

*still giggling* oh... epic. *repeating herself, but not caring*
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
ahahaha! cute! I love the ending. very cute. _
Anthony Stark chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
That was amazing. I loved it. Actually, someone told me about it before.
deceiving reality chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
woah. that was-that was like-that was like woah! i thought it was winry at first, but then roy's thought changed that. i really couldnt think of anyone else but then, as i kept reading, al came in and then ed grinned mischieviously, and then...they tried to rip each other's faces off. woah. it was just... woah.
BrokenComatose chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh..gosh. That was amazing! Great job!
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I adored this! It was written so well, and I've never read this ship before, but now...

I loved it! The end was rather funny, and kinda cute.
SayoKathy chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
The ending was perfect. Damn. YOU'RE PERFECT. STOP BEING SO PERFECT.

*dashes off to read your other...256 stories xD*
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
BWAHAHAH! I can imagine Ed going crazy on Roy for that...
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Hail Papa!Roy! Invite me to the reception.

YOu know, normaly I shop Roy/Ed or even Ed/Roy/Al but I do love it when Roy goes all paternal on the boys.

Roy was all hurt about not knowing was Ed even dating much more married. It's only natural that now that he knows that he's planning a reception. (I keep seeing him rubb his hands together with a semi-evil glint in his eyes and thoughts of wedding reception...that or proud Papa bear giddy with ideas on what Ed and Al should do now)
arashikishu000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Lmao, this fic is hillarious, and soo sweet!

I loved the part with Armstrong and his "secret keeping technique that was passed down for generations in the Armstrong family". You managed to make a comedy AND keep the characters IN CHARACTER(le gasp!), and that is very hard to do, my dear. This fic made me laugh out loud, and that is VERY VERY rare of me. Heck I like this fic so much (and possibly ALL your fics. You're a genious XD), I'm favoring you as my favorite author(the first one!), weather you like it or not :3 Kudos my friend, this fic is BRILLIANT.
gladiola chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Apart from that last bit, where they shamelessly made out in front of everyone as if to go "INCEST! YAY!" it was pretty much perfect.

Armstrong FTW!
Naramyon chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Ha! It's only now that I understand the meaning behind the title. Clever.

Okay, I really enjoyed this. The shock, the obsessive idiots at work, and then the surprise ending. I like how you had Ed behave more maturely, like he was in TCoS.

It. Was. Perfect.

The only thing that COULD be a problem is that you never specified an age, and you kept calling Ed a teenager. So in between Ed's 16-year-old clothing and how everyone thought of him as a teenager, it felt as though you were writing about a 16-year-old Edward sleeping with his brother, which is disturbing (The 16/15 part, not the Ed/Al part).

But besides for that minor detail (which confused me and diluted the reading experiance) I loved this story.

~Zoa Naramyon
AluminumMuse chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Bwahaha. I just know Roy ships Ed/Al. Very well written, cute and funny in perfect harmony.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »